Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas Landslide stat/crit chance does not work

Famecans

Hi, I have a bad english sorry…

in landslide I see impact damage and elemental damage increased with melee combo counter but the 5% of critical chance and 5% of status chance with multiplier mods and status mods and all this does not work with “melee combo counter”

I have blood rush + full gladiator mod set + elemental mods with status + weeping wounds + frame focused in range + all energy necessary to make combo counter take 4.0x and... I am don't see increase of critical chance or status chance

Ok 5% I see rares and "very rares" critical damage and status icons related of this 5% chance now the combo counter 4.0x with all multiplier mods does not work on this percentage and warframe harrow don't buff atlas landslide

ZA4pthS.jpg

MKvlrFh.jpg

0JlfTaI.jpg

GhDxRBi.jpg

43isFL8.jpg

FpH7T0y.jpg

I do not know if there will be rework before atlas prime but there are certain functions that make me dissatisfied when atlas are compared to frames with massive damage by simply press a one button(saryn), I have 1900 hours played in game and 39% played with atlas I would like the DE to analyze my observations if needed to rework in this frame:

* Atlas looks angry the brawler but in open war he bleed

* Atlas looks unnecessary in squad, don't increase squad abilities and looks lonely

* Landslide and petrify forces us to always be face to face with the enemy in the war but healthy resistance after finishing the landslide looks hard

* Ok, before of all I need have armor stocked and after slide to crowd of ancients healers or nullifiers but in the war I need to fight to survive to have energy and make "the strategy" to petrify everyone but my energy and health is over and I'm already dead... "atlas on the floor" (I always forget to use the weapons because atlas looks tough, sorry)

* Atlas heals and increases resistance depending on petrifications and close proximity to enemies and enemies need are close to the ground

* To survivor, the brawler needs to fight or run away?

* Atlas could harvest your boulders independent of fellows or loot mods

* Their rubble for restore health and stacks armor are not properly described on abilities, are not modifiable by ability strength, reach, duration or efficiency but are very important so that atlas can fight and run face to face enemies

* Rubble make increase armor ok but never could heal my health this function looks wrong

* Atlas could run from safe "point A" to enemy "point B" to petrify and harvest boulders for its armor but in practice atlas runs healthy from safe "point A" and arrives bleeding to enemy "point B" to recover lost health because was damaged running to enemies of "point B"

* Atlas bleed during running until yours approach to petrify yours enemies in cetus and orb vallis (please consider news large maps)

* Warframe volt is not terrestrial but receives buff when walking on the ground, similar to volt the atlas could have receive resistance or stack resistance when walking on the ground

* Stock of boulders could have work similar to nidus stacks

* Boulders duration 30 sec on the floor but do not have synergy with others atlas

* Orientate, rotate, position or manipulate the frame before press petrify button makes looks nasty gameplay, I want to see atlas petrify in towards my target mouse

* Rumblers are a joke to my squadron and me, enemies hit by Rumblers could have drop of boulders

* Enemies thrown high(enemies on air) by Rumblers or landslide could improve some functions... multiplier, status, critical... i dont are a developer to equilibrium this but are a idea to mods for all frames or augment for this frame

* Rumblers could have a healing zone for atlas and ally to all fight in group next to Rumblers, healing zone increased by range or strength, making warframe atlas more social and dear on party

* Rumblers could a enemies attraction immediately fast and functional, similar to what happens to wisp ghosts, area of attraction could be affected by strength or distance

* Petrify costs a lot of energy and could heal stone walls fully

* Atlas could be resistant to blast damage, passively or stocked in ability

Edited by Famecans
grammatical error xd