Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do i need to finish all the Mission on Mars to Unlock the VOID?

darkabyssalblade

Question

5 answers to this question

Just to complete the Question. No, you do not have to complete all the missions on Mars. You only have to do the nodes that connect you to where you want to go. Otherwise Giantconch explained what you need to do.

• Like 1

The first access to the Void comes through Phobos, so head to the Mars junction leading to Phobos, and get through Phobos towards the void.

The second tier access to the void is through Europa, which is gonna be a while for you.

Alternatively you can just ask someone in your clan (if you are in one) or in a recruiting chat to give you a taxi.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

The first access to the Void comes through Phobos, so head to the Mars junction leading to Phobos, and get through Phobos towards the void.

The second tier access to the void is through Europa, which is gonna be a while for you.

Alternatively you can just ask someone in your clan (if you are in one) or in a recruiting chat to give you a taxi.

Thanks for the Help

Am 1.6.2019 um 02:16 schrieb darkabyssalblade:

I just can't finish the Kepler mission...

If you still need help with that send me a friendship request (in game) and i will help you.  If you want (◔‿◔)

Edited by celesari

10 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Just to complete the Question. No, you do not have to complete all the missions on Mars. You only have to do the nodes that connect you to where you want to go. Otherwise Giantconch explained what you need to do.

Ohh thats the only answer i'm looking for.