Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In case anyone cares: Hildryn alt helm alert is up for 48 hours.

because apparently this has become a thing. as in NW/alert rewards being offered as alerts every weekend until the next NW season arrives, which only shows how bad DE is with time management. now they're giving us literal breadcrumbs to try and fix this 

Edited by GinKenshin

Honestly, these quick 2 day long alerts are fine with me. I don't see any reason to complain. I understand people being upset about the new frame needing nitane extract and then they took away the way to get it...

But a cosmetic for a 10 minute survival? That's pretty silly to be upset about.

9 hours ago, 541K4T said:

That Alt Helmet should have been in the NW offering but it seems DE kinda forgot to put that in there. So, as a band-aid it is now on alert, which too many might miss.  

They intentionally left it out.

Seems like a bad excuse since I assume they could have simply added it as an additional reward appearing at least once or twice. (Although it might have been more complex for consoles)

Basically this means that if a new warframe releases during a nightwave season, regardless if it just started or has been ongoing for weeks, they will not add the alt helmet for the new warframe until either a new season starts or they add an in alert after the season ends like they did with Hildryns.

9 hours ago, 541K4T said:

That Alt Helmet should have been in the NW offering but it seems DE kinda forgot to put that in there. So, as a band-aid it is now on alert, which too many might miss.  

Nightwave wasn’t designed for rewards to be added while the seasons still going on. I hope that’s been changed for season 2.