Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen darkening effect is causing migraines and seizures. DE PLEASE!

Aliothale

I feel like everything is darker after the wisp update, specially that new index map. Today I had to raise my brightness and lower my contrast just to make that map playable, it worked. But it hurts my eyes. 2 wave run and I am shedding tears (I have serious eye issues).

I'm new (ish) to the game and this is really making it harder for me.

The way I see it, there are two issues to be fixed here:

1) Make Adaptive Exposure less intense, especially when darkening the screen in response to the usage of Abilities;

2) Make sure all maps have decent visibility in default Brightness without Adaptive Exposure, for those who don't enjoy the effect anyway. This is a must for one of the Index maps (I think it's called "Gas Works").

I hope DE give some attention to the matter soon.

On 2019-06-01 at 6:07 AM, Marine027 said:

I noticed that to, things like Arca Plasmor do this as example also, it is rather annoying and i not changed any graphic settings.

I slowly belive DE wants us to go blind or so, effect storms on Eidolons, flash grenades, own effects like this are annyoing or to bright like Wisp's 4th ability.

Please DE, tune down such effects for god sake, its nice having something flashy but i literally get headache of most of this.

Nah, they just arent perfect is all

• 2 weeks later...