Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear DE, why is Ash so hard to farm ?

XamTheOne

With the manics being the only enemy dropping his parts, and the raids gone, it is unreasonably hard to get Ash parts. The best farm seems to come from defection missions, which require you to wait at least 5min for one manic to spawn with a drop rate of at most 12.78%.  Shouldn't this be addressed ?

• Like 7

Well, if at least the Maics in the Uranus boss fight would drop the parts. 

Honestly, I can't relate much to that problem, because I am already had him before they changed his drops, sorry. 

BTW. I totally forgot how we got him beforehand, anyone giving me a clue?

• Like 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb bubbabenali:

Well, if at least the Maics in the Uranus boss fight would drop the parts. 

Honestly, I can't relate much to that problem, because I am already had him before they changed his drops, sorry. 

Main issue people have is you need the systems for the Smoke Emphara from the Stalker, if i had knewed i need such i would had kept them, it makes sense using Ash but come on DE its a punch to the face for veterans also to request such part for a new item, its like wanting 20 Oberon parts for something new and removing them from Eximus aswell.

Suggestion:

Add such parts to Simaris aswell if you atleast dropped them once.

Regular boss drops can stay since you can farm them more normally.

Edited by Marine027
  • Like 1

il y a 1 minute, LameoveR a dit :

Will wait till you go farm Harrow and Khora

It took me far less to get both :S Also at least if you don't have him it's a good investment since it's a new frame. Imagine those poor sods like me who sold tens of ash parts from raid only to have to go farm manics again for ephemera... 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bubbabenali said:

Tyl Regor fight. 

Equinox was put on that fight when they reworked it, and then Ash was moved to where he is now. 

Am 1.6.2019 um 23:58 schrieb Gurpgork:

Tyl Regor fight. 

Equinox was put on that fight when they reworked it, and then Ash was moved to where he is now. 

Thanks, I honestly forgot what kind of Bossfight it was. Gotta search the YouTube for that, thx

• Like 1

On 2019-06-01 at 2:48 AM, xamtheone said:

With the manics being the only enemy dropping his parts, and the raids gone, it is unreasonably hard to get Ash parts. The best farm seems to come from defection missions, which require you to wait at least 5min for one manic to spawn with a drop rate of at most 12.78%.  Shouldn't this be addressed ?

I got Ash on accident lmao. Just doing ophelia over and over for tellurium will get you all the Ash parts in like 2 days.

do defection missions, that's where I take new players to get ash. manics spawn often and you can end the mission with a few sets. I don't know if they changed that or not, I didn't play in a while

if you hear someone say that Uranus manics from boss fight drop the parts, don't trust that person, you will waste your time.

Here is a really easy way.  On Neptune there is a mission called YURSA its a defection mission with infested.  you only have to save 2 sets of crew afterwards the boss will send a manic after you, some times it takes a min but he'll come.  If you keep going more keep poping up and its just a matter of time till you have the parts.

Fastest Ash farm is probably Saturn's defection mission...you just have to make it to Health Support B and he appears...the only problem is he tends to jump all over the place fighting the infested and you can lose him half way across the map while he's doing that...

That was the farm that got me the Ash System for the Smoke Ephemera...,but... oy vey RNG was like welcome to the magical unicorn hunt of NOPE...for a long time...

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

1 minute ago, (XB1)ZUR069 said:

Even had my bf farm it while I was at work.

Admitting to letting someone else use your account is grounds for termination of said account. So, it’s possible you won’t have a say in the “stopping playing” thing.

If you keep going you’ll get it. Make sure you are actually farming in a sensible place though. I have stayed for 30 minutes in some missions and left with a full Ash set (admittedly, this was a while ago).

The by far easiest way to farm ash parts is by doing clem mission on grineer tileset with nekros. Manics will spawn almoat 90 % of the time after 5 minutes and you can restart the mission as much as you want untill you get the part you need.