Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe & Weather Effects

(NSW)Neptunite

Hi! This is mostly about Equinox’s animation since she’s my most used Warframe, and I she’s the only one who has animation glitches (if that’s what they’d be called). I noticed that ever since the update that happened a little while back, the Orb Vallis’ wind effects on Warframes with things that would normally flow in the wind (like Equinox’s dress) stopped flowing. Which makes no sense because there’s a blizzard going on. I’m more upset about this because I play on the switch, and I love taking screenshots in game. So to lose that flowing effect basically made the photo less epic and beautiful. Another thing I noticed is how Equinox interacts with Titania’s animations. The silver hoops on Equinox’s day form phase right into her legs. I only see half of it peering out, which wasn’t an issue before. And in Equinox’s combined form, the dress strips that are present from her night form phase through her legs too. I had to find an animation that leans forward enough for them to not go through her legs, but the day form has no animation that solves this. Will there be an update that will fix this? I may love Equinox prime’s design, but my heart’s in the original’s design. I use it more than prime’s skin, and titania’s animation is one of my favs. Hopefully I’ll hear from someone. Thanks for reading!

Hi! This is mostly about Equinox’s interactions with many animations, since she’s my most used Warframe, and she’s the only one I’ve seen who has animation glitches (if that’s what they’d be called). I noticed that ever since the update that happened a little while back, the Orb Vallis’ wind effects on Warframes with things that would normally flow in the wind (like Equinox’s dress) stopped flowing. Which makes no sense because there’s a blizzard going on. I’m more upset about this because I play on the switch, and I love taking screenshots in game. So to lose that flowing effect basically made the photo less epic and beautiful. Another thing I noticed is how Equinox interacts with Titania’s animations. The silver hoops on Equinox’s day form phase right into her legs. I only see half or barely any of it peering out, which wasn’t an issue before. And in Equinox’s combined form, the dress strips that are present from her night form phase through her legs too. I had to find an animation that leans forward enough for them to not go through her legs, but the day form has no animation that solves this. Will there be an update that will fix this? I may love Equinox prime’s design, but my heart’s in the original’s design (though there should be more silver in it ;3). I use it more than prime’s skin, and titania’s animation is one of my favs. Hopefully I’ll hear from someone. Thanks for reading!