Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small improvements + an idea i had while farming brood mothers

nicolajtheking2

1. First off let me get this out of the way (and yes i know i'm super salty at times) The SMOKING BODY EPHEMERA DROP CHANCE is absoloute bull**it, i've farmed the stalker so much that i had at one point around 50 dread BP 1 WAR BP and nothing, NOTHING else from him, why can't DE just make it so it is a guaranteed drop by the time that you have mercilessly butt**cked him 50 times or something

2. focus farming takes forever, make it more user friendly by for an example reducing the amount of focus needed to get each "skill/skill point" (i know this could make things horribly unbalanced, but c'mon this is a co-op game, remember what they did to ember!)

3. AMPS are one of the most tedius thing to try and farm, mainly beacause you have to assemble 3-4 parts that you will then have to assemble into THE ACTUAL AMP wich takes forever just to get the materials for let alone grind standing just for the BP's, so here's my suggestion: why not add a way to buy a rondomly constructed amp (like with zaw's) or alter the way that AMP making works, by for an example only needing to gather materials for the ENTIRE AMP rather than each individual part, ok picture this: you just got over to onnko (or the lady in fortuna) and you want a new amp, now you would go to the 'ASSEMBLE AMP' tab, and in there you would basically create a BP for your new AMP, now all you need to do is gather the materials, construct the BP and bring it back to onnko (or the lady in fortuna) and have it made there for a SMALL FEE, and there you have it a new AMP, no bull**it just you new AMP.

Now for the idea i had: what if we could get a sort of larvae companion/sentinel that would have the same ability as djinn where it would re-spawn 90-40 seconds after death. (also it would'nt need DNA stabiliser's)

here is it's abilities/precepts (it will be compatible with shade's 'ghost' precept since it will mostly sit on you shoulder as a good little larvae)

1. Sacrifice: Larvae runs to the closest enemy and violently explodes when on low-medium HP dealing random toxic-based damage (i:e toxic, corrosive, gas, viral, etc)

2. Scout: Larvae turns invisible and gives enemy radar +60 for 30 seconds

3. Leach: Larvea runs to the strongest enemy in sight and burrows into their chest, leaching HP and ENERGY to owner

here is it's stats

HP: 275

SHIELD: 0

ARMOR: 350

here is it's weapon

Organic decomposer: Fires a projectile akin to that of infested chargers with a guaranteed but relatively weak toxic proc

AUGMENT: Volatile bile: alters projectile into becoming a short ranged version of the thing that some of the infested MOA's can do (y'know the yellow stuff that slows and damages thing it touches) that explodes dealing 500 explosive damage to anything in a 20 meter radius (this includes allies, so watch out!)

AUGMENT: Embolism: alters the Organic decomposer into becoming basically an embolist, but slightly weaker (with viral damage aswell as gas) with a relatively high base proc chance of 40%

and lastly it's name: Plagius

Edited by nicolajtheking2

54 minutes ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

Now for the idea i had: what if we could get a sort of larvae companion/sentinel

The Helminth Charger with the strain mod set effect already spawns larvae that run at and attack (and distract) enemies.

55 minutes ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

why can't DE just make it so it is a guaranteed drop by the time that you have mercilessly butt**cked him 50 times or something

Agreed, guaranteed, conditional drops need to be a thing in warframe so we can actually feel like we earned something instead of having to pray to RNGesus whenever we want something rare. Note: i'm not saying everything needs to be a conditional drop, just some of the really rare things that are a pain to farm otherwise. Further DE themselves did say they plan on adding some form of conditional drop to the eidolon ephemera (which hasn't been released yet).

56 minutes ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

focus farming takes forever, make it more user friendly by for an example reducing the amount of focus needed to get each "skill/skill point"

Or you know, increase the amount of affinity that gets converted into focus, serious Eidolon lenses (the most powerful lenses) only convert 2.25% of affinity into focus. Just bump it to 5% (and have the other lenses follow suit) and bam we earn just over twice as much focus as we normally would.

59 minutes ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

AMPS are one of the most tedius thing to try and farm,

I honestly think they should just make a room like the simulacrum where we can test weapons we don't have and different amp/zaw/kitgun combonations just to see if they're worth building.

8 hours ago, AndouRaiton said:

The Helminth Charger with the strain mod set effect already spawns larvae that run at and attack (and distract) enemies.

Agreed, guaranteed, conditional drops need to be a thing in warframe so we can actually feel like we earned something instead of having to pray to RNGesus whenever we want something rare. Note: i'm not saying everything needs to be a conditional drop, just some of the really rare things that are a pain to farm otherwise. Further DE themselves did say they plan on adding some form of conditional drop to the eidolon ephemera (which hasn't been released yet).

Or you know, increase the amount of affinity that gets converted into focus, serious Eidolon lenses (the most powerful lenses) only convert 2.25% of affinity into focus. Just bump it to 5% (and have the other lenses follow suit) and bam we earn just over twice as much focus as we normally would.

I honestly think they should just make a room like the simulacrum where we can test weapons we don't have and different amp/zaw/kitgun combonations just to see if they're worth building.

1. The thing with the Helminth charger, i understand since i have one, but i  wanted a seperate entity that is bsaically a suicide bomber.

2. I agree completely

3. They could also just allow us to buy (with large amounts of credits) eidolon shards, wich would make getting focus (almost) child's play.

4. I am not sure i understand what this has to do with my suggestion, but it would be nice aswell.