Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadows Of The Dead?

Etsoree

Just a simple suggestion for SotD : As you kill enemies, add in a "kill/soul count" somewhere that Nekros has specifically for the power so the player knows how many souls they have stored. Otherwise it could be used for naught, and the 30-second duration that it can have would raise around two corpses, per say.

Another suggestion I would like to add is to have it so there is no player collisions with the shadows. As someone who's been hiding in a snowglobe with a hoard of shadows it gets really awkward to move around.

and how will i hide behing my shadow mignons?

and how will i hide behing my shadow mignons?

no player collisions doesn't necessarily  mean enemies or their bullets will go through them. Otherwise your team mates would be invincible :P

edit: I just want to add to the collisions thing, I just had a squad mate die due to being unable to get though a door to rescue him because an ancient he resurrected was standing in my way blocking me.

Edited by Drasiel

no player collisions doesn't necessarily  mean enemies or their bullets will go through them. Otherwise your team mates would be invincible :P

edit: I just want to add to the collisions thing, I just had a squad mate die due to being unable to get though a door to rescue him because an ancient he resurrected was standing in my way blocking me.

that's the downside of that skill i guess

How about we start with the shadows doing something besides shooting holes in the floor & ceiling?  I've yet to be in a situation where my shadows actually contributed to combat.

This happens rarely for me, but I still want this to be fixed. So annoying when they think a rock is grineer. Most of the time however they seem to work fine.

Just wish they iron out Nekros's bugs soon. Seven hotfixes in, hopefully its up there on the priority list.