Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp seasickness?

Rages_Jam

Question

The title says it all. I noticed that a use of the wisp warframe is able to make me suffer from seasickness due to her typical rocking walking animation. Tested 2-3 times with the same results: Nausea.
I would like to know if this happens only to me, or if others have encountered similar problems. 

Edited by Rages_Jam

11 answers to this question

1 minute ago, -Amaterasu- said:

The camera itself doesn't shake when she moves so I can't fathom what it is you're doing that could be making you sick. Are you talking about just her walking animation or something?

exactly. I talk about her walking animation. 

2 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

is this a joke ???

if wisps simple animation makes u seasick how could u possible play any part of this game at all. what the.....

there is no other animation in the game that has a similar oscillatory movement. in fact the question is "does it just happen to me?" if yes ... no problem. I raise her rank and then leave her. if it also happened to others, even if maybe a few, good that DE knows.

1 minute ago, Xydeth said:

is this a joke ???

if wisps simple animation makes u seasick how could u possible play any part of this game at all. what the.....

Sometimes it is very specific things that trigger motion sickness, migraine etc. I can play the game just fine with all the flashing lights and effect going on, but the effects from blocking with melee weapons can trigger my migraine (normally it is triggered by sounds, not anything visual).

• Like 2

You can stop her floating/swaying by giving her a different animation set, I believe Umbra's animations are free to use on all frames after going through The Sacrifice quest.

If Umbra's isn't one you like, the other frame animation can be unlocked (for all frames) for 50 plat each.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Leyvonne:

Sometimes it is very specific things that trigger motion sickness, migraine etc. I can play the game just fine with all the flashing lights and effect going on, but the effects from blocking with melee weapons can trigger my migraine (normally it is triggered by sounds, not anything visual).

i dont have motion sickness so no clue how specific that is but if someone is a case of migraine and already sensitive to sound its already a migraine attack and it might just get worse until its an aura, which is not really advisable. same goes for light...already being sensitive means one is already under a migraine attack, just not a heavy one unless someone ignores the signs, like light/sound/stress/sports.

im jealous of everyone whos not born with migraines...i know this curse very very well. rare occasions for me but really really intense. im half dead for more than a week, literally...i can feel with everyone there. if its at least half as bad with motion sickness then i feel u too.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Rages_Jam:

there is no other animation in the game that has a similar oscillatory movement. in fact the question is "does it just happen to me?" if yes ... no problem. I raise her rank and then leave her. if it also happened to others, even if maybe a few, good that DE knows.

use another animation set ? its just the idle one, right ? movement is fast anyway so...

Edited by Xydeth