Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Come on DE

Grimmaldi_Grey

OK enough is enough. 5000 mutagen samples for Hema at Ghost tier! A Shadow tier it goes to 15000! Not to mention the drop rate of the resource is very very low. And lets be fair, the weapons just not that good. We respectfully ask that you increase the drop rate of samples, or reduce the amount needed to something more reasonable. The game is great, but this level of farming is unnecessary.

• Like 1

But the poor souls who farmed it! They'll be offended if DE lowers the requirements or raises thr drops! We must keep this totally-not-obvious-sink for their sake!

Spoiler

No matter if I personally farmed it twice now, one for my old Mountain clan and one for my new Ghost clan, and that I still think Hema should be easier to research.

7 minutes ago, z3roblade said:

And here I am, sitting at 271 samples, at 700 hours ingame. 🙄

If you'd spent that 700 hours farming only samples I'd understand your point, now it is like me saying I have 400ish hours ingame and only 80 oxium.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

And did you farm for that all the time? I don't think you did.

Of course not! Anyone spending 700 hours to farm a single component must be nuts.

I just stated the amount I have just by playing the game.

2 minutes ago, z3roblade said:

Of course not! Anyone spending 700 hours to farm a single component must be nuts.

I just stated the amount I have just by playing the game.

Okay, great. Don't know how this ties in with the thread, but still good to know.

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

Okay, great. Don't know how this ties in with the thread, but still good to know.

It ties with the one I quoted, which suggested 500 samples per person for a full clan.

Meaning I would have to farm for nearly as much samples as I got through my whole playtime in game. And everyone else in the clan. Which probably won't happen since most clan contributions come from just a few players. Meaning a few would have to farm for all. That's what I was supposed to post in the first place, I guess. 🤔

2 minutes ago, z3roblade said:

It ties with the one I quoted, which suggested 500 samples per person for a full clan.

Meaning I would have to farm for nearly as much samples as I got through my whole playtime in game. And everyone else in the clan. Which probably won't happen since most clan contributions come from just a few players. Meaning a few would have to farm for all. That's what I was supposed to post in the first place, I guess. 🤔

So nothing wrong. A bit of farming won't kill anyone. 

And really, if only a few people contribute, then that's not a problem with the Hema Research. That's a problem with people's mentality.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Yeah for a solo clan it is really awful.. I tried multiple times to farm them but with reduced enemy spawns it's just not worth it.. even with all boosters active.. plus kavat.. an hour yielded me like 50 samples which is #*!%ing ludicrous.

~20 waves in ODD yield about 50 samples with two players, give or take. More with Smeeta and booster, of course.

Just now, Ced23Ric said:

Remember when Loki could glitch through walls and ceilings and get into vaults without keys?

Of course, because a similar thing happened with Loki and Solar Rail PVP.

Flashbacks to black energy Loki and Decoy + Switch Teleport through barriers and walls for cheesing.

14 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

So nothing wrong. A bit of farming won't kill anyone. 

And really, if only a few people contribute, then that's not a problem with the Hema Research. That's a problem with people's mentality.

na lad, I'd rather say it's not a problem with people contribution and more like people's mentality to perorate the Hema research

My Ghost clan already had half the samples when it released and finished it that same week.

It is expensive but it's not that difficult to get unless you're in a completely dead or solo clan. Which in that case it's your own fault for not downsizing or finding a more active clan.

The only "real problem" with Hema research is that Mutagen Samples are rare drops that only come from OD and Eris; both of which have limited reasons for visiting especially at the time the Hema was released. Besides the few prime parts in ODD, Mutalist Alad, Lephantis, and Orokin Vaults I don't think there was much drawing people there as Draco didn't exist in these areas.

1 hour ago, Grimmaldy said:

OK enough is enough. 5000 mutagen samples for Hema at Ghost tier! A Shadow tier it goes to 15000! Not to mention the drop rate of the resource is very very low. And lets be fair, the weapons just not that good. We respectfully ask that you increase the drop rate of samples, or reduce the amount needed to something more reasonable. The game is great, but this level of farming is unnecessary.

Seriously, I dropped 4800 samples for my ghost clan and still 6 weeks for the rest of the clan to donate. Why should you get a break?

Didn't you know? Hema farming is the true endgame; the Mount Matterhorn of grind.

And... *clears throat* ...not to brag or anything:

2w53odt.jpg

I have a solo clan.

Ingredients: free boosters from logins and Baro + Nekros + Lesion + Orokin Derelict Mobile Defense (high enemy density that doesn't overstay its welcome) + a metric tonne of patience/stubbornness.

But yeah, on a more serious note, it's not great. One big reason when I looked at the Bio Lab's Mutagen Mass research, my first thought was; "I'd rather have a reverse blueprint."