Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimmaldi_Grey

Come on DE

Recommended Posts

OK enough is enough. 5000 mutagen samples for Hema at Ghost tier! A Shadow tier it goes to 15000! Not to mention the drop rate of the resource is very very low. And lets be fair, the weapons just not that good. We respectfully ask that you increase the drop rate of samples, or reduce the amount needed to something more reasonable. The game is great, but this level of farming is unnecessary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

where were you like 2 years ago when this mattered? they didn't change it back then and they're not gonna do it now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah for a solo clan it is really awful.. I tried multiple times to farm them but with reduced enemy spawns it's just not worth it.. even with all boosters active.. plus kavat.. an hour yielded me like 50 samples which is #*!%ing ludicrous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be happy if they would actually rid it from clan tech so clans can say..ALL RESEARCH COMPLETE....and actually mean it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But the poor souls who farmed it! They'll be offended if DE lowers the requirements or raises thr drops! We must keep this totally-not-obvious-sink for their sake!

Spoiler

No matter if I personally farmed it twice now, one for my old Mountain clan and one for my new Ghost clan, and that I still think Hema should be easier to research.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Grimmaldy said:

OK enough is enough. 5000 mutagen samples for Hema at Ghost tier!

So just 500 per person for a full clan, or maybe about 1000 per person for a reasonably filled clan. Nothing wrong with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhiteMarker said:

So just 500 per person for a full clan, or maybe about 1000 per person for a reasonably filled clan. Nothing wrong with that.

And here I am, sitting at 271 samples, at 700 hours ingame. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, z3roblade said:

And here I am, sitting at 271 samples, at 700 hours ingame. 🙄

If you'd spent that 700 hours farming only samples I'd understand your point, now it is like me saying I have 400ish hours ingame and only 80 oxium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Grimmaldy said:

lets be fair, the weapons just not that good

So why does the requirement bother you? As you say, it's crap, you're not missing out on anything if you don't get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, z3roblade said:

And here I am, sitting at 271 samples, at 700 hours ingame. 🙄

And did you farm for that all the time? I don't think you did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

And did you farm for that all the time? I don't think you did.

Of course not! Anyone spending 700 hours to farm a single component must be nuts.

I just stated the amount I have just by playing the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeh, how about no.

To solo Hema, I had to "suffer" the indignity of using recruitment chat for Mutagen farm. It's your turn now!

Mha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, z3roblade said:

Of course not! Anyone spending 700 hours to farm a single component must be nuts.

I just stated the amount I have just by playing the game.

Okay, great. Don't know how this ties in with the thread, but still good to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

Okay, great. Don't know how this ties in with the thread, but still good to know.

It ties with the one I quoted, which suggested 500 samples per person for a full clan.

Meaning I would have to farm for nearly as much samples as I got through my whole playtime in game. And everyone else in the clan. Which probably won't happen since most clan contributions come from just a few players. Meaning a few would have to farm for all. That's what I was supposed to post in the first place, I guess. 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, z3roblade said:

It ties with the one I quoted, which suggested 500 samples per person for a full clan.

Meaning I would have to farm for nearly as much samples as I got through my whole playtime in game. And everyone else in the clan. Which probably won't happen since most clan contributions come from just a few players. Meaning a few would have to farm for all. That's what I was supposed to post in the first place, I guess. 🤔

So nothing wrong. A bit of farming won't kill anyone. 

And really, if only a few people contribute, then that's not a problem with the Hema Research. That's a problem with people's mentality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Yeah for a solo clan it is really awful.. I tried multiple times to farm them but with reduced enemy spawns it's just not worth it.. even with all boosters active.. plus kavat.. an hour yielded me like 50 samples which is #*!%ing ludicrous.

~20 waves in ODD yield about 50 samples with two players, give or take. More with Smeeta and booster, of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. I never thought I would see a post about this ever again. It's time to bring back the Ember Nerf as a topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember when Loki could glitch through walls and ceilings and get into vaults without keys?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ced23Ric said:

Remember when Loki could glitch through walls and ceilings and get into vaults without keys?

Of course, because a similar thing happened with Loki and Solar Rail PVP.

Flashbacks to black energy Loki and Decoy + Switch Teleport through barriers and walls for cheesing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

So nothing wrong. A bit of farming won't kill anyone. 

And really, if only a few people contribute, then that's not a problem with the Hema Research. That's a problem with people's mentality.

na lad, I'd rather say it's not a problem with people contribution and more like people's mentality to perorate the Hema research

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Ghost clan already had half the samples when it released and finished it that same week.

It is expensive but it's not that difficult to get unless you're in a completely dead or solo clan. Which in that case it's your own fault for not downsizing or finding a more active clan.

The only "real problem" with Hema research is that Mutagen Samples are rare drops that only come from OD and Eris; both of which have limited reasons for visiting especially at the time the Hema was released. Besides the few prime parts in ODD, Mutalist Alad, Lephantis, and Orokin Vaults I don't think there was much drawing people there as Draco didn't exist in these areas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grimmaldy said:

OK enough is enough. 5000 mutagen samples for Hema at Ghost tier! A Shadow tier it goes to 15000! Not to mention the drop rate of the resource is very very low. And lets be fair, the weapons just not that good. We respectfully ask that you increase the drop rate of samples, or reduce the amount needed to something more reasonable. The game is great, but this level of farming is unnecessary.

Seriously, I dropped 4800 samples for my ghost clan and still 6 weeks for the rest of the clan to donate. Why should you get a break?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...