Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Come on DE

Grimmaldi_Grey

Necrothread.... NOPE

Another one of these. They pop up almost as much as AUCTION HOUSE, RIVEN LIMITS, NERF, REMOVE AYATAN FROM SORTIES, and VETERAN/CASUAL/TRYHARD DIVIDE.

There is no deadline to get the weapon especially if you see it as not really worth it. The place to get them are all over the Infested planet, the Derelict, the Maroon Sculpture Quest, and once in a while, the logins. They come later than sooner but if you are not craving that weapon in your clan, it is no need to rush it. Relax and play on....they will come if you do the game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Seriously, I dropped 4800 samples for my ghost clan and still 6 weeks for the rest of the clan to donate. Why should you get a break?

Because it's kind of stupid when you compare it to almost literally every other research requirement.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, trst said:

The only "real problem" with Hema research is that Mutagen Samples are rare drops that only come from OD and Eris; both of which have limited reasons for visiting especially at the time the Hema was released. 

Another issue is that you can't get Samples with extractors. Sure, extractors don't give many items, but still. You can farm all of the old resources that way, but not Samples. You can't get them passively.

1 hour ago, WhiteMarker said:

So just 500 per person for a full clan, or maybe about 1000 per person for a reasonably filled clan. Nothing wrong with that.

Except that ~30m Derelict survival with Nekros, hydroid and boost will get around 100 per person.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Seriously, I dropped 4800 samples for my ghost clan and still 6 weeks for the rest of the clan to donate. Why should you get a break?

My grandfather died at 40 in a war, why should you get to live to 80?

• Like 1

The problem with this topic is the inconsistency from DE. Back when everyone was talking about this, they didn't change anything and used the "we must respect the efforts of the players that already farmed for it" excuse. Then they repeatedly lowered the stupidly high build requirements of other things, and most recently they pull the Plains of Eidolon rework, and change all the crafting requirements to be way less grindy (wisps) AND they remove the need to craft every single arcane. Instead you get it ready-built. The best part about it is that the majority of players did not mind this change. Why? Because it made life easier for everybody, even if it came too late.

The arcanes grind in the Plains was absolutely ridiculous, and we went through it anyway. And DE changed it anyway, in their own words "disregarding the efforts of the players". So, what's your excuse for keeping this Hema requirement in, DE?

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Another one of these. They pop up almost as much as AUCTION HOUSE, RIVEN LIMITS, NERF, REMOVE AYATAN FROM SORTIES, and VETERAN/CASUAL/TRYHARD DIVIDE.

No they don't. It's a dead topic that no one talks about anymore.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Grimmaldy said:

OK enough is enough. 5000 mutagen samples for Hema at Ghost tier! A Shadow tier it goes to 15000! Not to mention the drop rate of the resource is very very low. And lets be fair, the weapons just not that good. We respectfully ask that you increase the drop rate of samples, or reduce the amount needed to something more reasonable. The game is great, but this level of farming is unnecessary.

Don’t stress over this.  It needs a Riven and many forma to make it viable for anything above lvl 30-40 content.

Take your time.

1 hour ago, Renegade343 said:

Because it's kind of stupid when you compare it to almost literally every other research requirement.

Oh, I don't agree with the cost at all. Weapon just sits and rots in my inventory.  At least it wasn't vauban p crafting cost (prenerf). 

3 hours ago, Grimmaldy said:

OK enough is enough. 5000 mutagen samples for Hema at Ghost tier! A Shadow tier it goes to 15000! Not to mention the drop rate of the resource is very very low. And lets be fair, the weapons just not that good. We respectfully ask that you increase the drop rate of samples, or reduce the amount needed to something more reasonable. The game is great, but this level of farming is unnecessary.

Hello derelict 🙂 ..

all them clans who got it.. we just had to farm that.. pretty happy a 2 man ghost clan got that one sorted..  get your clan together and just do it..

47 minutes ago, ReaverKane said:

So, you're lending credance to my point? 7 years ago i doubt that you had a job, but you still forked for the founders pack, for a game, that at the time was utter crap. Sure Warframe now is awesome, but when you bought the founders pack? Nope.
Which just shows you don't have the best decision making skills, which just demonstrates that as an example or role model, you're not the best.

Nothing personal, i'm glad you're one of the guys that paid for the crap that Warframe was back 7 years ago, that led to the great game we have today. But as far as making you a role model for in-game behaviour... Not much.

What the hek???!????

Had lots down here.... but ain't worth putting it up....

Jeez.....

Цитата

Sorry but that's not my experience.. an hour yielded around 50, did this 2 times solo survival because no one wants to do that, understandably. 

But did you actually do everything to boost the drop rate?

Because "something" tells me the answer is no.

Also room you're in and enemy radar are things that can sway drop rates significantly too.

Цитата

Hey guys, remember when DE said they don't like lootcaves and changes several missions and warframe abilities to discourage farming the same mission over and over again?

And who exactly cared about it, ever?

Its especially "funny" to hear about resource found only in what, 2 planets?

Edited by -Temp0-
  • Like 1

this is fun im having fun reading all this 

me and gf hashed this out with our warlord in about a hour or so in one run of a key while we just talked we werent even really paying attention

nerkos valkyr with a vauban doing the old AFK trick down a hallway since he didn't really care it was a fun time 

i'll quote him though: "it's not hard your just making it hard" 

that's all i plan to add to this thread i now return to lurking and reading 

I do not support the need to reduce the hema costs, it's a 'long term goal' for clans which tbh you should have managed by now, if you've been here since release.

However I will be quite self serving and support the need for it to be buffed because I have a riven for it 🙂

Edited by LSG501
wanted a paragraph but forum bugged out and wouldn't respond to the return key.

Classic case of human beings wanting others to suffer what they went through instead of fixing a mistake.

Selfish much? 

On the bright side its just about a video game item and not something important. But it still says something about the person.

1 hour ago, Grey_Star_Rival_Defender said:

Why should I bother dying in a video game over a trash weapon that has insane build requirements?

Guess it’s just a waste of development costs since people won’t get it lol.

Why is it wasted? It shows how little people really want Clan focused content vs. how loud the people are saying it. Seems like a good investment to make.

2 hours ago, Chaemyerelis said:

Classic case of human beings wanting others to suffer what they went through instead of fixing a mistake.

Selfish much? 

On the bright side its just about a video game item and not something important. But it still says something about the person.

Saying something is a mistake doesn't make it one. People treat the research requirements - based on a full Clan - as the solo build requirements. Why should DE make Clan content that caters to solo players?

1 minute ago, Grimmaldy said:

WOW! So much hate and discontent over one little post. I'm disappointed, do you children have nothing better to do? And not one of you is from DE, which is who I posted for. Oh well, Please enjoy your game.

If you wanted it for DE, shouldn’t it be posted in feedback, and not general discussion, a place for discussion?

Wow...the lack of empathy and sheer level of condescending white knighting is really strong in this thread. It's amazing the lengths that people will go to to justify unreasonable design decisions...including the obligatory "git gud" and "suck it up" posts.

Yes, the Hema is mediocre.

Yes, I've tried the Hema - with some throwaway Plat that I saved up. No I did not research the Hema for my clan and I point blank refuse to because it's nothing but a lousy resource sink that ultimately punishes casual players for the hoarding behavior of no-lifers and try-hards. No, it's definitely not worth the hassle of researching / hardcore grinding for (at least for me). There are arguably better things to go after and farm for, so don't waste your time on the Hema if you're relatively new to the game. it's not worth the 5k xp clan affinity, that's for sure.

Just because someone throws a shiny stick for you to go fetch, doesn't mean you and everyone else has to go chase after it like obedient dogs.

Edited by MirageKnight
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Chaemyerelis said:

Selfish much? 

Assuming that was aimed at me...

DE said the amounts are intended back in 2016.... That shows it was not a mistake, it was an intended 'grind'. 

DE have also said on numerous occasions that to lower requirements would be unfair on those clans that have put the time and effort into things which require a lot of effort/time etc. 

It's not our fault if players decide to be in a solo clan (in which case you know you need 10x the farming per item) or they're the only one doing the farming (make the others farm some too).  In most cases the clans spread the cost on the hema between the players which averages 500 per person in a full clan, which is a few hours farming without any booster (and we all get login boosters to speed things up), iirc last time I did derelict defence I was easily getting around 2 a minute solo without a smeeta or boosters. 

DE have already increased the drop rate of mutagen samples back when this was first being complained over.

Is it being selfish to make others put the same time and effort in as others, not imo. 

Am I being selfish saying I'm ok with a buff, well seeing as I said it was self serving that is pretty obvious wouldn't you say...

15 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Wow...the lack of empathy and sheer level of condescending white knighting is really strong in this thread. It's amazing the lengths that people will go to to justify unreasonable design decisions...including the obligatory "git gud" and "suck it up" posts.

Yes, the Hema is mediocre.

Yes, I've tried the Hema - with some throwaway Plat that I saved up. No I did not research the Hema for my clan and I point blank refuse to because it's nothing but a lousy resource sink that ultimately punishes casual players for the hoarding behavior of no-lifers and try-hards. No, it's definitely not worth the hassle of researching / hardcore grinding for (at least for me). There are arguably better things to go after and farm for, so don't waste your time on the Hema if you're relatively new to the game. it's not worth the 5k xp clan affinity, that's for sure.

Just because someone throws a shiny stick for you to go fetch, doesn't mean you have to go chase after it like an obedient dog.

Now this is a constructive post. Thank you.