Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's sick of the "Digi Lotus"?! Voice packs here, ready to go DE.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

I was sick of Digi-Lotus after 5 minutes. A good way to implement this would be: once you get Digi-Lotus, you can pick a free voice pack. Additional packs cost money. I am more likely to buy stuff if you give me a free one first...

Edited by krc473

A one time cost that low is not worth the ongoing hit for any new content that would then require more voice work.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Done and ready to ship. 

Pretending there is no work to be done on this won't make this, the 3,257th thread, any more likely to have it happen than the previous 3,256 threads regarding voice packs.

• Like 1

where's the "only Story Transmissions and Gamemode/Objective Transmissions turned off entirely" pack? :(

i really don't like how much babbling into my ears the game does constantly. hard to enjoy the game when there's a Navi over my shoulder that won't shut the hell up unless it's something important.

9 minutes ago, taiiat said:

where's the "only Story Transmissions and Gamemode/Objective Transmissions turned off entirely" pack? 😞

i really don't like how much babbling into my ears the game does constantly. hard to enjoy the game when there's a Navi over my shoulder that won't shut the hell up unless it's something important.

No doubt would be another good option. 

30 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Done and ready to ship. 

No they aren't.

These are spliced recordings and out of character, so these couldn't be used. Plus these here are a quote apiece. Even without considering re-recording story lines (which is unlikely), the sheer number of Lotus voice lines would be immense, requiring a year or so per character, and a lot of work for very, very little reward.

I'm pretty sure New War will have a new mission control, but they'll be our only mission control I warrant.

Frohd Bek master race

On a more realistic tone, I really want Rebb to continue. The best way imo would be to have Voice Lines depending on our Alignment. Sun would see Natah directing our missions (with some aggressive lines / eradicate'm all Tenno !), Moon would get Margulis (calmer, obviously), Neutral would have Lotus lines (that we have/had).

This way you could actually chose the setup you want (with some in-game mechanic to change the alignment gradually), and you'd have the choice between three types of directives.

Edited by Chewarette

On 2019-06-03 at 12:39 AM, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Vid above shows examples of alternative voice packs.

Done and ready to ship. /s

(:32 Tyl Rigor) 

(:46 Vay Helk) 

(1:09 Teshin) LMAO! 

(1:48 Nefy) 

(1:58 Sumaris) 

$9.99 each? 

Aaaand done. 

Now DE, who wants my money?!

tenor.gif

On 2019-06-03 at 12:39 AM, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Vid above shows examples of alternative voice packs.

Done and ready to ship. /s

(:32 Tyl Rigor) 

(:46 Vay Helk) 

(1:09 Teshin) LMAO! 

(1:48 Nefy) 

(1:58 Sumaris) 

$9.99 each? 

Aaaand done. 

Now DE, who wants my money?!

tenor.gif

I would like to see Bob Ross, Morgan Freeman, and Failsafe (d2) voicepacks