Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help on 1hr+ disruption endurance - frame / weapon builds pls

-AncientWarrior-

Question

Hey tenno..

Recently I have run a few 1hr+ endurance Disruption missions, absolutely love this mode btw DE, but even though I have every frame and weapon majorly forma'd I still start having problems killing the Demolysts once they hit about level 190 up.. I usually run solo Hildryn with Catchmoon max forma Rad, Gas or Viral.  Also using maxed forma Zaw viral build with Exodia Epidemic.  I hit 10k points ok but after that it gets hard to kill the demolyst in time.  I see players getting huge personal scores and am wondering how and what frames/weapons builds you are using past say level 180 demolysts or round 15 on.. I'd like to take our little Clan into a 20 round endurance run if we can get the right builds.  Any help would be most appreciated..

1 answer to this question

There are some warframe skills that affect demolysts. You can check the wiki for that. But the ones I am sure that works are Khora's Ensnare and Nova's slow. This helps you give more time to kill demolysts. I personally used SLowva and made things easier.