Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion On Improving Carrier

sleepy

I'd like Carrier to have one more ability/ mod, he should be able to shoot barrels and open green lockers. It doesn't have to be a specific Carrier mod, all sentinels could benefit from using that mod, but i think it would be especially useful on Carrier since it would synergize so well with his Vacuum.

Orbs and ammo when you know you're running low but can't really swap to your secondary because you're halfway through unloading your Soma into a cluster of infested. I like the shooting containers thing, though not the opening of lockers, maybe throw that onto it's attack mod instead? "Carrier will shoot the first enemy/crate it sees". This kinda feels like it could be placed into an idea I had, but isn't getting much attention, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/109841-sentinel-attack-mods/

I'd like Carrier to have one more ability/ mod, he should be able to shoot barrels and open green lockers. It doesn't have to be a specific Carrier mod, all sentinels could benefit from using that mod, but i think it would be especially useful on Carrier since it would synergize so well with his Vacuum.

Man if it was only possible to be amy more lazy than that, the univese itself would implode out of shame and restart itself. 

I dunno, I'd like it if he stored some energy or health orbs, or even ammo.

I mean his name is Carrier not Dyson, I'm sorry, Dison, original name do not steal*

It thought of the same thing when I was playing with new carrier, after all its his name. It would be cool if you run out of arrows or other ammo and reaching a hand to your sentinel to take out last precious ammo. And in order to do it you would have to click action button on him.

Or maybe the Carrier can just store ammo or energy or health when you're full, and then gives it to you when you are no longer full. It wouldn't be optimal (since you'd end up with waste), but it'd be better than the ammo being 4 rooms back.

Heaven Punisher special attack would send an unlimited amount of beams out of the sky onto any enemies or segments of single large enemies as well as crates even when they were not in LoS. I kept imagining this handgun in warframe when I started playing. That, and a Dark Falz like boss in Nightmare Mode XD Heh, PSO reminiscing ftw...