Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Achievement "Animal Lover"

Ernesteps

Hello Tennos, How're you? I don't know if this is just happening with me, but... This achievement "Animal Lover" is glitched*? Because I caught more than 8+ perfect animals, and the achievement didn't count =/. So uhhh.. I've my doubts... Can anyone tell me about this?

These links are images that shows the bug...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tb4uhjmc51t5o3j/Perfect Capture.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0yb5zev9769j8m/Animal Lover.png?dl=0

I came here to report this as well, have performed multiple perfect captures every other  day in hopes of this getting fixed without me noticing, but still no luck.

Hopefully we can get it fixed soon 🙂

I managed to get the achievement when there was a Nightwave mission to get 10 perfect captures (or less even? I forgot) in Orb Vallis. Did it on the Solo setting, was not using Ivara, but just the tranq rifle and it worked out for me somehow. 

But I've read somewhere that DE issued a patch that made sleeping arrows and cloaking not work when doing this achievement, so my suggestion would be trying it with just a tranq rifle and see if that helps.

Edited by Dyotic

Yooo  Tennos, thanks for the replies, and.... I hope that fix this bug soon, because people like me worry about the achievement and want to do all of them, and.. Tenno Dyotic, I tried to manage the standard way, with  Tranq* Rifle and without Ivara or Excalibur, but didn't count... My friend did the same way and didn't count too.

This achievement has been broken on xbox since June 9th.  (so whatever update dropped around that time is the culprit.)  The counter does not move and the achievement does not get rewarded after the criteria has been met.

The bounty hunter achievement is also broken as well.  (the one where you have to complete 6 bounties in under an hour)