Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your (in game) Nightmare scenario for WARFRAME?

Good times to one and all

I like this game called WARFRAME almost to the point if it being my my only game I play (Minion Masters crept up in there...for now). And j have done many a mission and Quest in here. Got some surprises when I first did Nightmare modes solo and dropped a Spectre in to get killed by it (no shields mode with a Loki with no Potatoe).

And I got to thinking....besides Chains of Harrow still giving me chills on a few replays, what would be most players Nightmares to happen in this game?

Mine would be that some Orokin wakes up and takes control of every weapon and frame that has a Potato in it and that we have to go on a venture to find each frame and weapons, beat them with no Forma/Potatoe frames to get them back.

Edited by (PS4)Dishinshoryuken
Bold would not unbold to let me put on one of my nightmares

2 hours ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

some Orokin wakes up and takes control of every weapon and frame that has a Potato in it and that we have to go on a venture to find each frame and weapons, beat them with no Forma/Potatoe frames to get them back

oh god, the annoying Grind....

Spy with no ciphers, operator only & no revives & you cant set off alarms or lose one data load, with a guarantee of a rare mod that hasn't been earned before as a reward for completion, like adaptation rare, or a Prime Warframe built & Tatered with a slot.

I would literally go through hell on trying to make it work for the rewards.

Edited by (NSW)Hatemachine
Added extra malice.

19 minutes ago, (NSW)Hatemachine said:

Spy with no ciphers, operator only & no revives & you cant set off alarms or lose one data load, with a guarantee of a rare mod that hasn't been earned before as a reward for completion, like adaptation rare, or a Prime Warframe built & Tatered with a slot.

I would literally go through hell on trying to make it work for the rewards.

You know the only challenge here is "can't set off alarms" right?

For you maybe, I couldnt stand having everything that makes this game fun removed for a reward like that, if I want stealth ill play Tenchu or metal gear, I want to butcher everything that stands in my way with impunity while the remaining horde looks on in abstract terror of the death machine stalking towards them.

that and operator mode sucks any way I try to slice it, hence the topics title, YOUR ingame nightmare, some people have nightmares about clowns with tube socks full of squirrels & marmalade reading the new york times to them in swahili, others have falling dreams that cause them to awaken in a cold sweat.

Unto each their own.

Nope, ill enjoy the game as I so see fit till it no longer provides me the entertainment I desire from it, here today, gone tomorrow, been playing since 86 & moved on from hundreds of titles, Warframe is just another game in a long line, Rad racer worked when I was 8, Warframes working at 37, I get what I want out of it, if the game feels like work I'm not playing, if im not playing I may as well be working on something with real tangible rewards for effort expended.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Good times to one and all

I like this game called WARFRAME almost to the point if it being my my only game I play (Minion Masters crept up in there...for now). And j have done many a mission and Quest in here. Got some surprises when I first did Nightmare modes solo and dropped a Spectre in to get killed by it (no shields mode with a Loki with no Potatoe).

And I got to thinking....besides Chains of Harrow still giving me chills on a few replays, what would be most players Nightmares to happen in this game?

Mine would be that some Orokin wakes up and takes control of every weapon and frame that has a Potato in it and that we have to go on a venture to find each frame and weapons, beat them with no Forma/Potatoe frames to get them back.

My nightmare scenario:

DE starts listening to all the poorly thought out feedback posted in general discussion. And warframe battle royale exists.

• Like 4

Just now, Datam4ss said:

Well, there is infested spy...

Done it for all Grineer, although that's more luck than skill for one particular vault, because I figured out that they treat sensor bars as the enemy. Maybe if I shoot them off and wait, they'll revert back to unalerted and I don't have to rely on luck.

3 hours ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

My nightmare scenario:

DE starts listening to all the poorly thought out feedback posted in general discussion. And warframe battle royale exists.

wow. thinking about it this is unironically the most terrifying thing I read so far.

1 minute ago, Renegade343 said:

Done it for all Grineer, although that's more luck than skill for one particular vault, because I figured out that they treat sensor bars as the enemy. Maybe if I shoot them off and wait, they'll revert back to unalerted and I don't have to rely on luck.

You do know, I was stating the most challenging thing there is the alarms BS, because I was assuming it was not setting off an alarm in the whole tileset. I don't mean the vault alarm.

I mean, I can do all the vaults with Oberon, no alarms, no luck, no RNG. Just too lazy to bother.

Edited by Guest

Just now, Datam4ss said:

You do know, I was stating the most challenging thing there is the alarms BS, because I was assuming it was not setting off an alarm in the whole tileset. I don't mean the vault alarm.

Done that once too, including Void missions. Would not recommend unless you take your sweet time.

1 minute ago, Datam4ss said:

I mean, I can do all the vaults with Oberon, no alarms, no luck, no RNG. Just too lazy to bother.

Next challenge: Minimal to no killing, exfil stealthily as well. That's why the particular vault I just said is the most challenging because of a bit of sensor bar problems with the Ancients.