Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hidden or Missing Kuria on Gas City tile

Misangelic

I've found one of the Kuria on one of the new Gas City tiles. Problem is, I can hear it, but I can't see it. I've looked with my scanner everywhere in the area I can hear the noise, and I've concluded that it is either inside where it is supposed to be, instead of outside of it, or, seeing as there is a corner that is black unlike the other three corners which are textured to look like circuits, I'm thinking it's just missing/a bug.

I've found the tile on a exterminate and a mobile defense mission.

2zsa5wp.jpg

jpyln5.jpg

You can hear the noise at the desk in the room above the pipe and fire whirl. I scanned everywhere in that area and above.

291icfc.jpg

It may be that I'm just a putz and can't see the damn thing, so it would be helpful if someone (or more) could confirm my findings. I did go find the tile a second time with Helios and it didn't scan anything either, though that might not mean a lot 🤣

While we are at it with bugged Kuria, prior to the update there was 5 Kuria hidden in Gas City, counting this bugged one, all were found, yet if this one is truly 1-2, 2-1 doesn't appear as obtained in the codex even after scanning the other 4 from Gas City.

Still missing my 1-2 & 2-1, which doesn't appear as an isolated case from what I've seen.

That's probably the weirdest part :

TzWao7I.jpg

While it is stuck into the textures (Like that damn Fortuna's poop), I couldn't spot it using the scanner, but once up close the "Kuria" text appears, yet for me it shows as already scanned, which makes me believe I might have scanned it's counterpart prior to the update.

I had only a few before the update (2-3 Grineer Settlement ; 2 Earth ; 2 Gas City) and did the remaining ones after the update, yet I'm still missing 1.2 | 2.1 — What's this sorcery >.<

@Misangelic Guess I'll join you on that Corpus genocide.

4 hours ago, Vajet said:

Still no fix?

Nope! Another day, another hotfix... and still no Kuria. To be honest, at this point I really can't fathom why this hasn't been resolved. Admittedly, I don't work in the games industry, so I have no idea how easy it is or isn't to fix this, but it seems like it wouldn't be anywhere near as big an issue to deal with as some of the other bugs.

C'mon DE, use some tweezers, use a magnet! Hell, use some poop on a stick of you have to, just get that Kuria out of there. Pleeeease. *flutters eyelashes*

Edited by Misangelic
Bats eyelashes, wth was I thinking! Flutters is much better

DE is notorious for their inability / unwillingness to fix small bugs that only affect small part of the community that cares about it - bugs with codex / achievements (challenges) / minor collectibles (which scanable Kuria is) usually go unfixed for months, sometimes even years.

Edited by Tarnesh

Sigh, I'm missing the unobtainium set 1.2 and 2.1. 

I have not found a way to get either of those on new the Jupiter tiles. One is literally in a wall and can't be scanned. The other does not seem to exist. 

Edited by Nichivo

6 hours ago, Zadeinator said:

Can I just say: god DAMN it!

Yes! Yes you can!

Just to join in, I think I'm going to throw a "Jesus tap-dancing Christ!" out there as well.

*sigh of relief* Casual blasphemy eases the pain.

Hey there, taking a look at this now. sorry for the delay. friends.

Thanks for your patience!

EDIT: Fixed the bug with these. No ETA on when fix goes live, though hopefully soon ™️

Edited by [DE]Skree

23 hours ago, [DE]Skree said:

EDIT: Fixed the bug with these. No ETA on when fix goes live, though hopefully soon ™️

Skree you are officially my new hero. Now go cure cancer and do me proud. Ok! I'll settle for a Kuria fix for 1.2 and 2.1. 

On 2019-06-25 at 7:37 PM, [DE]Skree said:

The one stuck inside the texture is still inside the texture.
However, the "connector" -one seems to be fixed, I was able to scan 1-2.

1-2 Obtained:
tGhE0M2.png

2-1 Unobtainable, STILL:
QoScGTL.png

• Like 1