Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

difficulty of getting ephemera

Dark-Comander

and tried to get this cosmetic and what has been achieved.  but I have not felt satisfaction in getting it, rather it has been a relief for the difficulty that it has.  What I mean by this?  instead of being an achievement, it turns out to be something tedious and very repetitive

I dunno, I'm a bit ambivalent on the matter.  I feel like it's so random that having an Ephemera on at all doesn't say much more than it's equipped.

I got my Smoking Body relatively luckily, I think.  Getting the Ash Systems to drop to build it, that took much more effort.

I still haven't had a drop from the Exploiter Orb, and the Wiki says it's on a 10% drop table.  I've got at least two Exploiter articulas, on the other hand, and those have a lower drop chance.

Aside from the one you can buy through Arbitrations, the only thing Ephemera communicate to me is a smidge of luck and 1,000,000 credits to build.

19 hours ago, Dark-Comander said:

and tried to get this cosmetic and what has been achieved.  but I have not felt satisfaction in getting it, rather it has been a relief for the difficulty that it has.  What I mean by this?  instead of being an achievement, it turns out to be something tedious and very repetitive

Warframe0223.jpg

For what it's worth, and after about 88 days of constant farming, having the gear to trivialise ephemera farming does make things go a lot smoother. Granted, luck is also a factor. But aside from Bleeding Body and Fae Path, I have gotten a lot of in way of Focus, Endo, Plat/Ducats and Fortuna Arcanes.

Tedious? Maybe. But it isn't as if the consolation rewards are without value. Just keep at it. It'll drop. Eventually. 

19 hours ago, Dark-Comander said:

I got them however I got no resources to build them so --- shrugs --- I don't really care about them until I get like millions of creds and thousands of materials to build. Don't worry about it IMHO, its a grinder's end-game, only worth caring about it when you got craptons of resources that you aren't actually would spend on other more important things.

IMHO

Meanwhile I get the Smoking body in my 1st encounter after they released the patch (now have a second) and easily got the seeding with no intention after my second or third run.

Such achievement, many earned.