Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasions deserve a rework

or at least a way to complete one without having to extract 3 different times.

For example:

Defense should have the option to do either 1 (15-wave) or 3 (5-waves) and the same for survival as for assassination, sabotage and capture instead of 3 runs let us do one with lvl70 enemies.

As of right now invasions are one of the most tedious things in the game and I'm sure most people stay away from defense and survival.

PS: and why do we get 2 mutagen instead of three ahhhhh

Edited by (PS4)Admiral_Aetius

I agree, I would much rather do one long run rather than 3 short ones. However I don't know how the spy and mobile defense type missions can be made longer.

I would love to have a spy mission with 9 objectives to hack instead of 3, as I love to do spy missions (solo)!

Not only that. Nitain Extract drop list needs a work too. I could think of that Nitain Extract should be at Sortie either uncommon/rare. Or make the chances of getting one much higher since we don't have Nitain alerts anymore. It's kind of blocking new players getting some new stuff to play with that requires a huge amount of nitain. 

For invasion, I say more dynamic and realistic way to invade.
Exterminate is one of em, but if it kept being exterminate type, ruins the immersive of invasion

Edited by KarliaRichter

1 minute ago, z3roblade said:

Three spy vaults are a normal mission, it would be 9, which I already said. I wouldn't mind even more, spy is fun.

Yeah, but in Invasions, one Spy mission constitutes one Spy vault. I'm just multiplying every objective you can get in Invasions by three.

Edited by Renegade343

I would like to see these 3-tier missions, same with sorties, turned into one big mission with different objectives throughout. And maybe those objectives can change depending on success/ failure.

Maybe it starts off as a spy mission. One person fails. so it becomes an exterminate mission. and finally transitions into a sabotage mission.

Or it starts off as a mobile defense mission, half way through it requires 2 points in different areas to be defended. success but now the enemy has cut off life support to block your escape so now it becomes a survival mission.

Just a thought

1 minute ago, (PS4)Mordecai_Vrykul said:

Maybe it starts off as a spy mission. One person fails. so it becomes an exterminate mission.

This is somewhat already in game, if you get detected in a spy mission, but successfully hack it, it turns into an exterminate, so "nobody would know we were here" (In purple Lotus' voice).

But I agree, having a more complex and expanding mission objective would be more fun than constantly running 2 minute missions.

• Like 1

Agreed. They are now a tad outdated as a game mode. Too slow and discouraging. They need a good uplifting to make them attractive again, and I'm not even talking about rewards since I don't find them too bad, in relative terms (even if for me they are), but of the whole mechanic process of it.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

36 minutes ago, Chaemyerelis said:

They don't even make sense why would we help the grineer or corpus? We are enemies to both.

Long story short:

Invasions are basically their own squabbles, where they're focusing on each other. We take part in that both to keep them shooting each other (not at civilians) and to let them continue to destroy themselves on their pointless war until they have to concede to something else.

Either that, or personal reasons for the Tenno involved (preferring Corpus over Grineer), obviously payment reasons, and occasionally a conflict of interests (such as the Gradivus Dillema).

Edited by Loza03