Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pls get rid of trees in in PoE

Spam661

Am 4.6.2019 um 01:33 schrieb Soldier1312:

Wait. People are using K-Drives?

Hell yeah. For one, it's Tony Hawk's Pro Space Ninja Simulator

Also, Archwing launcher is extremely costly for newer players, and requires you to get into fishing and mining to build it, which again requires tools which require a couple bounties to reach sufficient standing with the ostrons first. Personally I only even started working towards the AW launcher once I reached the end of the starchart. It's by no means an item that new players can easily get without sacrificing progress somewhere else.

3 hours ago, Exterminansss said:

Hell yeah. For one, it's Tony Hawk's Pro Space Ninja Simulator

If it was I wouldn't mind, but it's bland, limited and too simple compared to real skating games to be in any way entertaining or involving in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Exterminansss said:

Also, Archwing launcher is extremely costly for newer players, and requires you to get into fishing and mining to build it, which again requires tools which require a couple bounties to reach sufficient standing with the ostrons first.

Huh... If your in PoE than you have done the bounties to get the basic fishing rod. you need 30 fish scales which is like 2-3 fish... Hell you could probably trade for the fish if you really don't want to do it. everything else (excluding clan research) is just random bushes and crates from PoE. Thing you get by accident they are so common. BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE, with thumpers you have a massive income of those items. The low level version is extremely easy to kill too. Credits would be the only argument and even that is easy by just selling the massive amount of duplicate mods everyone gets. So a new player can easily get everything they need by the time they unlock K-Decks.

Don't start a solo clan, you won't survive the research with that mentality. 

And for the augment of being clanless. Join one. Do you know how common it is for people to join one, get what they want and leave? 

On 2019-06-03 at 8:04 PM, (NSW)KentInkOVanheim said:

I use K-drive because the archwing launcher segment is too expensive for me. I would rather just use my credits for ranking mods and making weapons for now because I am fine with K-drive and walking around. It's just annoying when I have to do Thermia Fractures and  some players scream at me for not using AW.

Exactly and also you can't get launcher until rank 5 any way I think. Also kdrives give master too i think for each board.  and it's bs having to join a clan to get stuff

On 2019-06-05 at 9:50 PM, Uan91 said:

Nice and sellfish demand.

No.

Not selfish you dong. Would benefit everyone using kdrives. Would be a lot less going around them or bumpiong into them and getting knocked off and less waiting for people who use kdrives.