Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.7

[DE]Rebecca

Darvo? Hmm... I can't help of thinking of Davros when I hear that name. But I personally think this could have been pushed back a bit in the priority list as this guy is not vital to the game itself.

Anyways, thank you for the crash issue fix even though I didn't suffer from it.

But PLEASE, DE, have a look at the absolutely appalling new clantech weapon performance as soon as you can, because I can't help but get a feeling I just wasted an awful lot of increasingly difficult to get materials on absolutely worthless junk. Also the material costs are just completely ridiculous at the moment.

And really... Mutagen is now Derelict only? That really was a low blow to getting the materials needed, to force players to grind keys for the privilege of getting shafted by the RNG for the brief duration of the single mission you get out of hours of grinding for navigation coordinates.

Not to mention I have heard some sort of rumour of Fieldron getting hidden behind a key.part grind too? Is this true? If this happens it will be completely unacceptable. I thought you, DE, wanted to make the game LESS grindy, not MORE. Or are you counting on people starting to shell out cash when they get bored to tears to skip the grind?

Other than that, I am pretty okay with the hotfixes so far. But I'd prefer the updates to be checked for bugs a few times before release to spare us from them.

P.S. I don't want to sound like I am complaining but I would like to see some attention to the current issues before implementing even more features.

Edited by SoanoS

Darvo? Hmm... I can't help of thinking of Davros when I hear that name. But I personally think this could have been pushed back a bit in the priority list as this guy is not vital to the game itself.

Anyways, thank you for the crash issue fix even though I didn't suffer from it.

But PLEASE, DE, have a look at the absolutely appalling new clantech weapon performance as soon as you can, because I can't help but get a feeling I just wasted an awful lot of increasingly difficult to get materials on absolutely worthless junk. Also the material costs are just completely ridiculous at the moment.

And really... Mutagen is now Derelict only? That really was a low blow to getting the materials needed, to force players to grind keys for the privilege of getting shafted by the RNG for the brief duration of the single mission you get out of hours of grinding for navigation coordinates.

Not to mention I have heard some sort of rumour of Fieldron getting hidden behind a key.part grind too? Is this true? If this happens it will be completely unacceptable. I thought you, DE, wanted to make the game LESS grindy, not MORE. Or are you counting on people starting to shell out cash when they get bored to tears to skip the grind?

Other than that, I am pretty okay with the hotfixes so far. But I'd prefer the updates to be checked for bugs a few times before release to spare us from them.

P.S. I don't want to sound like I am complaining but I would like to see some attention to the current issues before implementing even more features.

They are much more interested in giving us eye-candy that is completely useless in game, than fixing issues prior to releasing a major update.  Seriously guys, do you build the update and playtest before you release it?  Most of these issue are so glaring I'm beginning to wonder if you guys are always drunk (seeing how much you do consume during a 1 hour live chat).   The more I play the new patch the more frustrated I get, the whole OD key situation is a goat-rodeo.  Too much time is spend in the recruiting channel looking for people to run OD missions with when the solution would have been use the key to gain access to a lobby that launches the mission much like the standard 'online' missions start.  But, no..  instead you give us plat deals on weapon bundles that have been around for quite a while and silly scarves that do nothing.  I am sad that the game appears to be trending tword a MMO style grind fest and I (although I have loved the game up to this point) really regret becoming a founder...

Edited by Zerointerupt

Davro reminds me of a Mentat from David Lynch's vision of Dune...

I'd say he's essential; he's part of DE's income structure, offering sweet deals to players who want to buy stuff.

Edited by Reithur

As far as the Darvo update, all I really want to know is if they are having internet issues. Ever since that hotfix I have had a hard time joining any matches. Always some error with the ping. I haven't changed any of my settings and before the update I was joining matches very easily.  They also had their ISP fall for a period of time yesterday, so I wonder if there are any actual internet issues that DE is having on that end.

ok. it was nice update, but still - not all new problems are fixed.

still - i want to turn DE attention to some other... old problem - Mobile Defense (Grineer) swarm* at the end and very annoying clipping problem on the pod floor. 

i get really &!$$ed to lose another and another Lua map! If you (and at least one in your cell) do not have some AOE skill (and no one in the party  have advanced warframe (no potato obviously and guess not even lvl30)) you are doom to lose. IS just such swarm, that the enemies can't even show on my monitor. Come on, DE - i understand there to be for some high lvl warframes, but when the usual level of the group is around 20 (mine was 12 lvl)  and no potato on board - how to play this game? I mean - nobody die there - is just HEAVY lag and after second we lose.

When there is no lag - enemies goes under the floor of the artifact and... what? - they not play cards - but they &^$@$# shoot at the damn pod and of course - they destroy it. Because grakata has pretty good rate of fire. And how to shoot someone who is under the floor? No, please - tell me!? How to fight with ten grineer soldiers + 1 heavy grineer, who are under the floor?

well - i can't. If i'm armed with AOE - yes, i can.... but if i do not have - we lose the map, not because we have less skill, weak weapons, or even - not because our frames are fragile - we lose because of bug! And i'm sure - i'm not the only one who experienced this.

PLEASE, DE - repair the old bugs and don't overwhelm us with tons of weapons and weak warframes. At least - i don't need this, when it doesn't matter how i play - if i will lose from this bugs.

*well, the swarm is pretty nice of course - when i play with Ember/Mag/Rhino/Volt and so on. and with nice weapons is fun to kill 20 grineer with one shot... but still - when i start the game i was - wtf, how the hek to win this map? And now i know - but also understand what major things are the bugs.

Edited by Ianrama

Red text...the answer was 5, 6 and 7, right?

4x5=20=(2x7)+6

Nah. He said "even intergers", which means it'd have to be something like 2, 4, 6. Except, there is no set of consecutive even integers that gives a difference of 6, as the difference between them will always be a multiple of 4, and 6 isn't a multiple of 4. That's why there was no answer given--the "even" part makes it an impossible problem.