Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leaderboards updating after event ended.

---RV---Maniac

After the event ended we started to remove inactives/people that didn't participate in the event up to our requirements.
The scores of the clans started going down after we kicked people once the event was already over. Basically the points from the people kicked were taken away from the clan score.
It would make sense if the event was still ongoing but it was done. On the last event, Ambulas Reborn, scores done after the operation ended (ex: starting a mission before operation ending and finishing afterwards) did not count so we assumed scores were locked too. So we started clearing our clan since we stoped recruiting after operation started and wanted to now get a new wave of actives in.
It is partially our bad for not waiting but since last event it didn't matter and DE has being ruthless on removing anything that is deemed unfair, we figured they were gona lock scores as soon as the event is over.
I just don't feel like removing our points was fair after the operation already ended.

This is the scores as the operation ended
https://imgur.com/a/XaQrjRb
This is the scores now
http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/hostileMergers.php

• Like 2

I am so disappointed at this moment, We tried so hard to for TOP 3 yet our own inactive members just ignored us or don't give a * about this clan. We are a competitive ACTIVE clan, not those inactive who only play warframe for the sake of their selfishness. The hard work from our leaders, officers, and veteran players had just gone down the drain from trying to get those inactive warframe players back on track. I hope DE will fix this. It's not fair for all of us as this suppose is a competitive event. We take this event so seriously yet this is what we get. 

I'd argue for the same of ANY clan, such is if it had happened to CMP who did extremely well to place 2nd, but after it ended if they had the same thing happen to them and they fell to 3rd...? It is simply an unforeseen circumstance from both sides (clans and DE) and should be rectified no matter whom has been affected by it. Scores earned at 0-time remaining should have been locked down.

It makes as little sense to have them go down 15 minutes after the event ended (which is how long the officers waited to verify final scores of participants/non-participants before starting to remove the under-performers in question) as it does to have scores go down 15 months after an event. Imagine every member gained/lost changing the event scores for every clan's place in every leader board of every event in the logs...shouldn't be a thing.

This event, even with its few issues throughout, was very fun even among some of the others that have come along. Seeing progress erased due to extenuating circumstances in the aftermath leaves a bad taste in ones mouth.

I hope to see this issue resolved within the coming days, and I have faith in DE. They've had a healthy record of standing by what's right, and seeing that those who work hard and play hard are rewarded for their efforts.

Events like these should be held at the highest regard and should be moderated and kept very accurate. But to see this happening in a very competitive event that I can say that our clan literally waited ages for is not acceptable at all...please...DE...with the most respect...please look into this issue and see if it is a bug...and please fix it quickly because our sister clan raised their arms tirelessly in this very difficult battle... and earned the 3rd place in the moon clan leaderboard of a limited time event for the first time, which is nothing short of spectacular...please...

Regards,
AusarTheVilest1123, A member of Remnants of the Void clan.

To have reached 3rd after such an intense last few hours of the event and then losing it after it has ended is extremely sad and dissapointing. With the leaderboards updating so slow the realization that we were losing points came way too late. Honestly the scores should've been locked feels like a kick to the gut.

Points gained during the events should not be removed, I agree, but... Have you considered that maybe DE is still removing points for suspicious runs ? Maybe this is what's happening.

Especially in the case of the other clan (Phantom Vanguard) who supposedly lost 500k points, I don't think you're losing 500k by kicking "inactives".

Edited by Chewarette
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

After the event ended we started to remove inactives/people that didn't participate in the event up to our requirements.
The scores of the clans started going down after we kicked people once the event was already over. Basically the points from the people kicked were taken away from the clan score.
It would make sense if the event was still ongoing but it was done. On the last event, Ambulas Reborn, scores done after the operation ended (ex: starting a mission before operation ending and finishing afterwards) did not count so we assumed scores were locked too. So we started clearing our clan since we stoped recruiting after operation started and wanted to now get a new wave of actives in.
It is partially our bad for not waiting but since last event it didn't matter and DE has being ruthless on removing anything that is deemed unfair, we figured they were gona lock scores as soon as the event is over.
I just don't feel like removing our points was fair after the operation already ended.

This is the scores as the operation ended
https://imgur.com/a/XaQrjRb
This is the scores now
http://content.warframe.com/dynamic/hostileMergers.php

what were your event requirements?

Kicking people who didn't participate is fair enough,

but kicking people who actually did contribute (but not enough) to the final clan score and still want their points? Yeah, Nah! if they aren't good enough for your clan their points shouldn't be either mate, come on fairs fair,

• Like 3

No one really knows how warframe actually works, all we can do is speculate reasons.

They made it clear, no NEW additional members would / could contribute to operation clan score after the start of the operation ?

They need to make it equally clear once an operation has ended, so that clans can RESUME normal operation of recruiting and reducing numbers.

I believe it is a simple oversight that DE forgot to turn off the leader board counting function.

• Like 2