Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost rewards because of host migration

(PSN)Thecdk8900

So 4 of us were playing survival did 15 minutes got some sweet stuff but then host migrated then I got sent back to orbiter without any rewards but my relics are still used up WTF???? Please fix DE because right now survival is unplayable unless you enjoy wasting time and resources in which case this works great! 

-_- 

Edited by (PS4)Thecdk8900

On 2019-06-04 at 1:08 AM, (PS4)Thecdk8900 said:

So 4 of us were playing survival did 15 minutes got some sweet stuff but then host migrated then I got sent back to orbiter without any rewards but my relics are still used up WTF???? Please fix DE because right now survival is unplayable unless you enjoy wasting time and resources in which case this works great! 

-_- 

Yes and the awsome part is survival should be “endless mission” but don’t try more than a few hours (4hrs top) bc if u try it u’ll be blocked by a ridiculous trade bot and get a msg in ur inbox. “Ur mission finished with ‘abnormal status’” then u’ll have ur trades blocked for 14 days.

and don’t try support team too they’ll answer after that time and don’t answer why u was blocked.

I was playing an alert when the stalker guy showed up. We killed him and got the dread blueprint then at the end of the mission, the host extracted early and two of us lost the rewards. I know its not easy having dedicated servers but please come up with a solution