Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New index map!

rockobito

First of all, sorry for my bad english. Now let's start! 

Hello everyone, guys. After the last major update, we were given a new map on the index, and so with who I wouldn't play on it, everyone said that it was worse than the previous one. I will explain!
This map is too huge, the multilevelness of the old map was better, simply because it was possible to calmly examine every corner from above. Here, on the second floor of the wall, the second level itself is already very high and you just don’t jump from the bottom, you have to get up on something and then jump in a jump shot and at least somehow run there, although there’s no special point in that! All mobs mostly run from below, however, due to the scale of the map, it is extremely difficult to kill them and the time of one wave now stretches for much longer time than on the pregene map, which is very sad. It is also not very clear decision to change the tone and work with the light on the map, before it was light and everything was perfectly clear - now it's dark as .... And for me personally, it's difficult to heal the enemies there, I hope I'm not the only one. I would also like to add an inconvenient arrangement of spheres and ammunition, before running on one side it was possible to capture everything and run further, now the sphere of energy is on one side, and the cartridges are on the other and due to the increase in the map - a lot of time is also lost!
To all of this, we add a bunch of unnecessary and meaningless corridors and partitions that only hinder fast farm loans. Total we get from the supposedly good for the community update - bad and uncomfortable. Personally, I now re-enter the index every time if I see this card, hoping to get another. My personal evaluation of this update index 0/10

On 2019-06-04 at 3:57 AM, rockobito said:

t's difficult to heal the enemies there

I think thats your issue for taking longer... Not suppose to help them 😛

On 2019-06-04 at 3:57 AM, rockobito said:

This map is too huge,

But really, this is my main beef. I feel like I am playing hide and seek death edition. Either I have to camp there turn in point or run around maybe not even find on. The map is just too big. It's a very nice map but it just feels too big. Here's an Idea, if DE wants to keep the map can we get 2x the teams size? 8 players vs 2x(what ever the other team is). I want a battle not a dinky 1v1 in odd parts of the map. 

I find it far easier to get more rounds in because there is more 1v1 fight and not getting over run like the old map did.

Just did the new map for the first time... I won't be original by saying it's way too huge for the game mode, but the mob spawning system is also limited to a really small area at the moment (or rather 2 rooms to be precise). So it's so predictable that it renders the whole game irrelevant in terms of fun. Maybe it's just a bug and just needs more optimization.

Let's hope DE will fix this in the future, one way or another.

• Like 2

The map is really terrible. The worst thing about her is the lighting. It is too dark, bright special effects in it hit the eyes hard. Vision suffers greatly. I would like to be able to select a map for the index, but probably I want too much (.