Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Become A Founder

SolaireTheSunWalker

I haven't done the math, but I believe that hunter pack is a bit less of a value platwise than buying the same amount of plat with a 50% off coupon. The disciple pack is definitely less of a value.

On the other hand, you get a free Excal Prime with slot and preinstalled potato if you do the hunter pack. You get a cool badge. Plus you can upgrade to a higher level if the founder program ends.

However, your coupon only applies to normal plat purchases, not purchasing a founders pack.

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

imo, buying founder pack is still a better deal than buying normal plats with discount coupon,

be noted that the "discounted" platinum means you get more platinum with that price compared with if you are to buy the same amount of platinum without the founder pack deal.

it is not possible to use a "Token of the Lotus" a.k.a platinum discount any platinum discount coupon from login reward to buy the founder pack.

didn't regret buying it, and the perks worth my money.

It makes me sad that so many people now only consider buying a Founder package just for the extra Platinum or the items.

Makes me sad seeing that our design counsel doesnt really seem to have the best interest in mind for the community. I've seen a few of them talk about their own desires more over the communities. That or they are voting for things that they know we will hate, rather then the ones we will like :<

It makes me sad that so many people now only consider buying a Founder package just for the extra Platinum or the items.

With the Grand Master pack someone get 39.44 platinums per euro.

With a 75% coupon and the most beneficial plat rate (the biggest offer) someone get 95.52 platinums per euro.

The difference is massive and platinum is absolutely necessary to buy frames/weapons slots, so...

Makes me sad seeing that our design counsel doesnt really seem to have the best interest in mind for the community. I've seen a few of them talk about their own desires more over the communities. That or they are voting for things that they know we will hate, rather then the ones we will like :<

You overestimate what the Design Council actually is.

You overestimate what the Design Council actually is.

We are deprived on information on whats going on at all in those walls of secrets you have there Master :/

I'm just going by experience. I've seen Masters and Grand Masters just trash talk to community in-game.

Saying how he voted for the name Nova cause the others were far more interesting and we didn't deserve it. Others saying how they are thinking about what everyone wants but they are out numbered and out voiced but the selfish crowd.

A lot of us are blindly praying the Council does whats best for the game, rather then whats funny and mean to the less fortunate (have the instability/inability to offer more money) or poor crowd (Strictly free players, no penny for this game mentally [You know they exist]).

We are deprived on information on whats going on at all in those walls of secrets you have there Master :/

Walls of secrets? Hardly. Everything that happens in the Design Council gets posted to General Discussion within an hour.

I'm just going by experience. I've seen Masters and Grand Masters just trash talk to community in-game.

These attitudes go both ways. The Design Council consists of people exactly like everyone else in the community. We have no control over anything. All we do is what we are told to do. All choices and decisions are made by DE and DE alone. And no one is a saint, nor did the Design Council ever even claim to be saintly.

You overestimate what the Design Council is, don't put us on a pedestal that was never there.

Edited by FatalX7

Human nature is very ugly at times. It's not limited to video games.

The sad truth indeed :<

Walls of secrets? Hardly. Everything that happens in the Design Council gets posted to General Discussion within an hour.

Kinda hard to see them at times when General is flooded with random bits every few minutes :<

These attitudes go both ways. The Design Council consists of people exactly like everyone else in the community. We have no control over anything. All we do is what we are told to do. All choices and decisions are made by DE and DE alone. And no one is a saint, nor did the Design Council ever even claim to be saintly.

You overestimate what the Design Council is, don't put us on a pedestal that was never there.

Not really true because we all have some kind on influence in the direction of the game, mainly if its the form of clean feedback and not BS rage threads.

Also that pedestal is giving cause you are all major finical contributors towards the game. To me personally you heavy contributes are what keep this game a live.

When I say we have no control over anything, I am correcting you.

"A lot of us are blindly praying the Council does whats best for the game," "design counsel doesnt really seem to have the best interest in mind for the community" <- We're not in that kind of position. We do not have that kind of control. We never did, we never will.

Now, something strange that I'm seeing here is that you put us on a pedestal because of the money we've spent, (Which you shouldn't) but don't like it when some of us hold that over others. Which is a douchey thing to do, hold money over people, but your words still seem to be a little contradicting here.

When I say we have no control over anything, I am correcting you.

"A lot of us are blindly praying the Council does whats best for the game," "design counsel doesnt really seem to have the best interest in mind for the community" <- We're not in that kind of position. We do not have that kind of control. We never did, we never will.

If thats the case, I'm curious as to why does the staff make it seem like that every time they announce something new. Like Nova, she was a counsel frame, along with Nekros who was the runner-up frame, along side with the carrier.

Now, something strange that I'm seeing here is that you put us on a pedestal because of the money we've spent, (Which you shouldn't) but don't like it when some of us hold that over others. Which is a douchey thing to do, hold money over people, but your words still seem to be a little contradicting here.

Life has those contradictions sadly. There are people like that no matter what, it can be here or on LoL. Some people with cash support the game thanklessly, while others use it as a tool to make others feel worthless compared to them. In other-words, you founders that mean-well and care about the game, thanks for support this game. As to the others that gloat about your prime gear, no thank for you >:0

If thats the case, I'm curious as to why does the staff make it seem like that every time they announce something new. Like Nova, she was a counsel frame, along with Nekros who was the runner-up frame, along side with the carrier.

Because they just do. I wouldn't be surprised if it was to make the DC seem more important or appealing to make more people join it.

They make a thread for us, tell us to spit out ideas, we whine, complain and insult each other, they choose the "best" ideas, slap them onto a poll and tell us to vote and then we whine, complain and insult each other some more.

With each new poll I'm seeing more and more people who don't even bother to vote. There isn't a whole lot involved, DE is the deciding factor in the end who does all the work.

The ability to take part in rage-inducing polls is pretty much all we've got. Everything else just makes it's way out here.

Edited by FatalX7

Because they just do. I wouldn't be surprised if it was to make the DC seem more important or appealing to make more people join it.

They make a thread for us, tell us to spit out ideas, we whine, complain and insult each other, they choose the "best" ideas, slap them onto a poll and tell us to vote and then we whine, complain and insult each other some more.

With each new poll I'm seeing more and more people who don't even bother to vote. There isn't a whole lot involved, DE is the deciding factor in the end who does all the work.

The ability to take part in rage-inducing polls is pretty much all we've got. Everything else just makes it's way out here.

Then it sounds to me like there is a lack of direction going on. DC needs to organize itself or else only the very few who even suggest something make it final. There was to be a way to fix it, because that arguing and trolling sound like the trolls and the dedicated are just arguing while decisions are being made.

Be it people gloat, froth or drag over a carpet of Fashion to point they gained and recieved.

Its because they worked for it, and they deserve a "Good job.". Having to judge them, because they get full about themselves, since they haven't gotten a "Hey, you got something nice! Congratulations!" to them. They start acting to point of daresay, troublsome meaniorities.

Founders are those who put their Money in the hands of a Beggar. Be it multiple ones or only one. And this isn't meant to be rude to anyone who i point to as those we give/gave the Money to. But to state that, we, the founders. Gave them the Money so they could shape a future for us, them and others included. Be it a Product, a House, a Game, a friggen Spoon. Whatever you name it. So that those who comes and came. Recieve both a reward for the support and see the growth of the Founded Object/Program/Person and etc.

This is why Kickstarting, Founding things are both negative and positive. Because its either going bad or good. And everyone who shared the part to join that cause, recieves such vibes and effects from this very proposal of sort.

If you, behind a PC. Want to Kickstart or Found something/someone. Its entirely up to you. You're putting your stake into risk, but for a cause of more then just you. Its a Network of Supporting a cause, be it good or bad. You are taking part of it.

Just as same as me, and many others came before you that took part of the Warframe Growth as of current. And its thanks to our Support, that the wishes and dreams we held with the Devs, that we reached that level of current state here.

Personally. I'd say "Got the Money? Wanna join our cause? Don't sit there and join in the Ranks of Warframe!". Don't blame me for sounding long termed explaination. I start rambling when i start talking, y'know?