Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get rid of void def laser!

Four_Skulls

Twice today I've got taken out by bad players that think it's funny to push the button. 

Like, one of them typed "Resetting" in to the chat, next thing I know I take a laser in the back and lose my Shatter Shield.  Guy didn't apologize and blamed me for leaping in the way of the laser.  Said he had to reset his health.  He was playing Volt so I have no idea what he meant.

Another time it was during an interception, the guy teabagged me before reviving me.

So, get rid of the lasers!  No one uses them on the enemy, just other players!

Edited by Four_Skulls
  • Like 1

Well i do understand the feeling but i actualy know a lot of tenno who use them on enemy.

Most of the time i see new tenno making mistake but on purpose its uncommon situation to me.

Edited by trunks013

13 minutes ago, Four_Skulls said:

Even if you intend to use them on the enemy, it seems more likely you'll wind up hitting an ally.  Maybe if it wasn't an insta-down it wouldn't be so bad.  I lost what Shatter Shield I had built up, and had to start over.  

Well if not used properly yes but in long run like in the void keys day those lasers were life savers and all tenno i saw on those run knew perfectly how to run them.

Most new tenno dont even know what they do.

They dont even spread that much of an area ( 1 fourth on the low level each )

A lot of tenno would have told you to just stay on the upper floor or make premade with tenno not using them. Personaly i try to understand why its that much of a big deal to you.

It seems rather small deal to me. Even if they used all 4 on you in the same run you would have either no revive left ( if you run no arcanes ) , learned or already left anyway dont you think ?

Edited by trunks013

11 minutes ago, Four_Skulls said:

I lost what Shatter Shield I had built up, and had to start over.  

Read that the first time you said it. Really they just need to make it not be a one shot like ever other laser in the void tile set. There is no need for that much damage at the current time. From a combat standpoint this is the worst thing to use because it give no xp to the players. Clearly an "oh Shlt" button for low level tenno right now that is abused. I would further argue that it is odd to find such a mech 4 planets into the game before you unlock the void.

Edited by Zelmen

21 hours ago, Four_Skulls said:

Twice today I've got taken out by bad players that think it's funny to push the button. 

Like, one of them typed "Resetting" in to the chat, next thing I know I take a laser in the back and lose my Shatter Shield.  Guy didn't apologize and blamed me for leaping in the way of the laser.  Said he had to reset his health.  He was playing Volt so I have no idea what he meant.

Another time it was during an interception, the guy teabagged me before reviving me.

So, get rid of the lasers!  No one uses them on the enemy, just other players!

No , you'll have to deal with it .

its been kinda bad this day. every mission on the neo fissure it happens 1-2 times. and its clear its just for the lulz from my experience chatting with the dudes.

its not a big deal, unless it leads to mission failure. still it is annoying (cuz you die) and just sours the whole player interaction.

I stopped running void defence.  The lasers are frustrating and this is a very common problem for a very long time in public matches.  

Either it is intentional or from a noob.  Best to avoid the problem by staying off that tile. There are much better maps that go faster for opening relics if you insist on a defence mission.