Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do I do if I got disconnected from an arb

bmendonc

Question

So I heard that if you submit your EE log to DE, they will usually reward you with your progress. Only reason I'm asking is I spent 30+ minutes in an excavation mission before a host DC and if such progress can be wiped out with no method of recovering it, then I'm just not gonna bother with arbitrations any longer since the risk of losing all of my progress isn't worth my time. If I have a frame that can easily survive for an hr+ in an arb but I only lose my progress to host DCs and not deaths, then clearly this isn't a mode I can use for now.

8 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, bmendonc said:

So I heard that if you submit your EE log to DE, they will usually reward you with your progress

Why are you asking us instead of just doing it?

DE typically say 'pick one item'. I have never heard anything about submitting the EE.log to get more of your stuff back.

Just now, krc473 said:

Yes, as with most other games. This shouldn’t be a surprise.

Yea, I guess it isn't a surprise. Though most games usually keep the log when the game randomly stops, and I force quit it. But I guess that's 30 minutes I'm not getting back. On a good note, that means I never have to look at arbitrations again.

3 minutes ago, bmendonc said:

On a good note, that means I never have to look at arbitrations again.

Or, you know, you could just host. 

• Just make sure you have fine internet. I have host migrated people with bad internet, they fail. People with good internet succeed. Yes, I blame people's internet/PC for failed host migrations, because that is always what I see. A good PC and fast internet means the host migration is successful. (Excluding when there is a bug that DE has to fix, like the PoE gates on release)
4 minutes ago, bmendonc said:

Though most games usually keep the log when the game randomly stops, and I force quit it

Most games I have played replace the log file every time the game is opened. So, regardless of how the game is terminated, you will have the logs until you open it again.