(NSW)SwitchedUp

Brand New Clan! Immortal Framework (IF) (SWITCH)

Posted (edited)

(IMMORTAL FRAMEWORK) Now Recruiting!

We are an active Warframe Clan on Nintendo Switch. Founded about a month back, we already have 20+ members and have an active team of players happy to help out and have fun together. All players are welcome!

Key Benefits:

- Access to team of active players and friends to help you out!

- Around 1/3 of all research completed. Gain access to numerous weapons, warframes, and resources!

- Be a part of a growing Warframe clan. This is your chance to join a community where you can make a difference.

- Active events and activities. We are looking to start up with Nightwave events to help everyone get through the weekly quests!

- Much more!

If you are interested in joining, please leave your Warframe in-game username on Switch in the thread below. You are also welcome to join in the Discord channel for the clan:

Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/wX5C3PR

Thanks everyone, looking forward to meeting you all!

Edited by (NSW)SwitchedUp
Modifying OP

Hey dude, I'm not looking a clan invite as I've just started my own clan, but if you're looking any help or whatever add me as a friend in game IGN Farty or add me on disc Farty#6515.

I've been playing the game for a few years on and off and started 3 different clans across the platforms I've played on.

Updated the OP with recent updates and key features of the clan. We just upgraded to 30 member capacity, new and active members are welcome!