Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Performance drop since most recent hotfix

MarshallLee67

Running on a Windows 10 laptop, GeForce GTX 960M GPU, intel i7-6700HQ CPU, 16 GB RAM. I play the game with medium settings in borderless fullscreen mode, and up until Friday's hotfix my game ran at a consistent 60 fps.

However, since then I've had a significant FPS drop, it will now often vary from 40 to the low 50s, and in the plains and fortuna it will drop down to as low as 30- changing my settings does not help alleviate this whatsoever (even choosing the "low" preset in-game does absolutely nothing). Even when the game and 3rd-party programs like Rivatuner say that warframe is running at 60, the game is still very jittery and doesn't feel as smooth as it used to.

I can only get the game to run smoothly if I play in fullscreen instead of borderless, but if I do that I get screen-tearing I can't get rid of no matter what settings I change (v-sync on or off in-game and in my nvidia control panel hasn't helped).

Can this please be addressed soon? Been playing this game in borderless for multiple years with no issues and now the game just feels so sluggish.