[DE]Danielle

Xbox One The Jovian Concord: Update 25.0.8 Status (LIVE!)

On ‎2019‎-‎06‎-‎06 at 11:51 AM, (XB1)SickPuP said:

Have they done any fixes to the load times on Vallis or Plains?  Sometimes I will attempt to join a party doing missions and they will be able to complete entire steps before I get out of the elevator.  I have a 300MB/s internet and Xbox One X, I assume this should be much faster at loading.

The one X is faster than the one/one.s loading the plains.  I have all three Xboxes and timed the differences.  Sadly, it is still an absolute snail when compared to PC  which I also have.

Xbox X is at least 4 times slower than PC - probably more.

Xbox X is about 30% faster than the other two xbox variants.

On ‎2019‎-‎06‎-‎06 at 10:00 AM, (XB1)RavnMyste said:

I rather like this change stops lower lvels from running to the evac and forces you to evac when your group planned on doing 30 rounds.

I like the individual extraction.  The part I quoted was where they continue to remove aspects of individual extraction in attempts to minimize the number of potential host migrations.  I want them to focus on FIXING host migrations - regardless of why they occur (host wants to leave early, host disconnects for any reason etc).  They don't ever even acknowledge that they are a problem - and I have never seen a patch note indicating anything was done (other than when they added the ordis special delivery on relic runs which doesn't give you the part you wanted if you chose someone elses and can happen even in the absence of a host migration)

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Something i would like to see implemented is having a tick next to the parts that you have collected on a relic both in mission and at the relic refinement screen as i find myself going from that screen and either the inventory screen and the foundry just to check which parts i have and which ones i still need which wastes sooo much time, that or picking the wrong relic for the next round. If you can put something in like that in the future would be awesome. Also id like to maybe see some better mod packs better the new ones above as i imagin that probably most of your players have all the above mods and i wouldnt buy them just for endo.

Edited by (XB1)Viva la mato
Added more text

Very excited for wisp and nyx new skin, already got my plat ready for their release! New endless mode and new enemies is always fun, who doesn’t like new content?! 

However, concerned there is still no fix for revenants enthrall bug? Please, how has it gone unchanged for almost 3 months now     

Posted (edited)

Hello...if you go to the xbox online store you will notice warframe is 37GB in size...BUT...if you reinstall it it will still be 68GB in size on your drive...I tested this last night.

Can you fix the operator section on xbox?...none of the sliders work as intended, they dont slide...or move when the arrows are clicked...

Edited by (XB1)MortalQUINN
info
  • Upvote 2

The new UI screens all look so much nicer, although in the past it seems  at some price of losing clarity and ease of understanding.   Progress is always good though, even if it takes more work.  Because it sure looks purty. 

14 minutes ago, (XB1)RavnMyste said:

Has it been[DE]layed? Please i wanna play experience the new content

I don't see how it can [DE]layed when the cert process is 100% Microsoft's job.  DE has probably very little or no input it that.  So be patient like the rest of us.

• Like 1

On 2019-06-05 at 10:49 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Non-Endless Survival/Excavation/etc missions (i.e. Alerts, Sorties, Syndicate dailies, etc) now disable individual extraction as it leads to unnecessary Host migrations.

Good changes, but why not fix it across the whole game?  Make all game modes like defense and inception and give us the choice to extract.

6/10/19 Status Update:

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.0.8 has passed Cert and will be going live June 11 at ~ 11AM ET!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Gerade eben schrieb [DE]Megan:

6/10/19 Status Update:

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.0.8 has passed Cert and will be going live June 11 at ~ 11AM ET!

That's tomorrow! Thanks guys ^_^

I wish to say woo hoo I have wit for this and I hope it woluld come on Tuesday as I thought so is there any word on how big it is ?