Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.1.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, loki2me said:

Made a micro-optimization to Chroma's Vex Armor ability!!! is it just a cosmetic change or what? thanx for update

A "micro optimization" means that the code was rewritten to perform better. It should not affect the ability in any way except to make the game run ever so slightly better than it used to.

Thanks so much for all these fixes, specially this one:

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed enemies spawning being uneffected by Corrosive Projection, Shield Disruption and EMP Auras worn by players in the Rift at the time.

Now Limbo is even better for Kuva survivals.

And speaking of Kuva, more riven slots would be very much appreciated. Thx again!!

Please stop with this "abilities can't damage bubble" nonsense. It is bad for the game flow, it is bad as design. Those are BEAMS, lazors, whatever, projectiles - same as with damn Arca Plasmor or any other weapons.

Nice changes to the relic reward selection screen. Could it also display the number of each we already own, without having to mouse over them? Also, I agree that the little triangle is not vivid enough... I’d like a more obvious indicator of which reward we’ve chosen.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The UI message indicating that you have attempted to equip an unowned Relic for a Void Fissure mission no longer shows a 'cancel' option, since it’s redundant with the other option of ‘ok’.

I know more changes are coming down the pipe but really a "Hide unowned" check box or removing whatever the heck'n code was that allowed us to see them in the first place would have been nices.... ANYWAYz

What about Nightwave and Alerts!?!?! Its been 2 or 3 weeks since The Wolf has ended and NOTHING. Those who need or want certain things can't build or get them cause the means to get them aren't around. I hope this is not going to be a regular thing between series and hopefully we will be getting these back soon.

Other than that I do thank you guys for your hard work. Just maybe cut down on some of the big things your doing and take time to fix these littler things. Cause its these little things making the game less fun to play over time vs the burst fun one may get for awhile after a big update. I still love Warframe and you guys tho..

Garuda's successor skin claw's defaulting to their original texture as a client is still unfixed. Could someone take a look into this? It has been over a few months and considering its a paid item it is honestly turning to a case where a buyer is not getting what they paid for. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifierbubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant).

Sol Gate
Open a portal to the sun to irradiate enemies with a devastating beam of pure solar plasma. Hold fire to double Damage at the cost of increased energy consumption. For the duration of an attack enemies damaged by Sol Gate are increasingly more vulnerable to it.

It was perfectly normal that it damaged nullifiers, Nullifier is supposed to nullify tenno powers, but the sun beam itself is not part of the warframe, only the portal that summons it is, meaning the nullifier has nothing to nullify.

2 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

Instead of reverting the bad change, it now serves as precedent to justify other bad changes? I said it before, I'll say it again, this is making the game less fun and therefore by definition worse. IF Wisp and Revenant also had the ability to instantly interrupt their channeled abilities to fire their guns, much like Excal and others can switch from their exalted weapons, them maybe this would be justfifiable. Maybe.

That's disregarding the fact that Excal and others can actually use their exalted weapons to take down nullifiers, as can other frames that have press-button-to-shoot abilities (Ember and Frost off the top of my head). So please, don't pretend like this Wisp change was made for the sake of consistency. She's now consistent with the one frame that's inconsistent with everything else.

DE seem to hate color-coding for some reason and have been gradually removing it from the game. Other examples include the new corpus lockers and the not-so-new-anymore mission vote UI, which used to be very clear due to color coding and now isn't anymore. The root cause is I suspect the same as with a lot of the other missteps of the UI refresh, namely prioritizing eye-candy over clarity and usability.

Though to be fair, DE is not the only company guilty of this. I recently updated my ancient phone for a slightly less ancient model and was very displeased to discover that the battery icon no longer turns green when the phone's plugged into a charger. So this seems to be a pretty widespread trend. Still, I wish DE wouldn't follow it.

No.

Archived