[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.1.0

The Relic rewards UI is actually harder to use now. The shimmer effect might have seemed like a good idea, but it makes the rarity bars harder to differentiate, not easier, because of the shifting color - especially bronze vs. silver rewards. 

Additionally, sticking to your guns and keeping crucial information (like vaulted status and number owned) hidden is a bad look. 

• Upvote 3

Hey Digital Extremes. Can you do us a huge favor and STOP HIDING CRUCIAL INFORMATION behind mouseovers and tab menus? Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

☀️🌑☀️🌒☀️🌓☀️🌔☀️🌕☀️🌖☀️🌗☀️🌘☀️🌑...

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

The 'final' version skin of Nyx's technopsyche looks so bad right now i kind of regretting purchasing the skin. Between DE & MasterNoob; somewhere, somehow, someone thought it's a GREAT idea to degrade the skin(look and compare at the stomach ffs), even though i understood that the render of technopsyche is not based on the actual default nyx model, her helmet is so poorly made right now; her helmet side elements looks so rounded when compared to the render's square-ish image. There's so much in me to rant on this skin right now, her 'bump' mapping details, colours. glowing elements etc. 
The whole skin feels rushed!!!!!!

I'm so pissed. Because, AURES, the other nyx tennogen skin, looks exactly how it looks in her render. Nicely detailed and looks as close to the render as possible.

God damn it.

Edited by ImproperAiming

Thanks for the update.  Some good fixes, here.  I appreciate the efforts towards improving the relic UI, but there's just one simple thing you should do that would make it perfect for me.  Make the text of all of the rewards in bronze, silver, and gold, like they were before, particularly in the reward screen after opening the relic.  That made it so easy to see what was rare.  I can't understand why you would change that.  That's all I want, and then I'll be sound as a pound.

Also, we're still we're still waiting on a fix for melee attacks unequipping the synthesis scanner.  Please don't tell me that's intentional.  It makes things extremely difficult and unpleasant for us loyal servants of the Sanctuary.

Also, still waiting on a fix for that flowing cherry tree branch texture in the dojo.  It's been... like... a million years.  Actually, it's been since Buried Debts, but who's counting?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JustCallMeZik said:

Zenith still bugged.When using charge mode for multiple time,after use charge mode and shoot once it's auto reload the weapon.

Thanks for the nerf  : )      

Zenith  still unusable : )    5 patch  and no repair.     Saaaad.   : (

I've noticed an issue with the leonessa skin, the "Bell" on the collar is displaced and its currently hovering at my feet.

Please change zenith secodary fire like was before, work excellent now is terrible :< that disc bugged when i shots 2 rounds >.>

On the relic reward screen, let us see how many we already have of each item on the reward so we don't need to hover over them all to check, it's so bloody awkward and less clear now!

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Teitaka said:

Relic UI Changes & Fixes: 
Since the selective UI Screen rework brought in Update 25, we’ve gathered much of your feedback to how its functionality, clarity, and visibility can be improved on. Below are just a few of those proposed changes/fixes with more to come later. 

• Added shimmer material to Relic rarity bars to draw attention to them, more specifically, for the Reward choice screen during endless Void Fissure missions but will appear in all places with the rarity bars (info popup, Reward choice, Relic Manager, etc). The shimmer is so dull it makes almost no difference whatsoever

• Increased the scale of the Relic rarity bar icons in the Relic Reward choice screen to 125%. From 3 pixels to 4 pixels wide whoop-de-do >.>

• Hovering over the Rarity bars in the Relic Reward choice screen will now show a tooltip indicating the Rarity (Common/Uncommon/Rare). Makes almost no differance whatsoever, (the game is rated 17+, pretty sure everyone is old enough to guess that bronze/silver/gold means common/uncommon/rare)

• Moved the item info popup below the Relic reward items in the Reward choice screen so that hovering over a reward does not cover other rewards. Nicely tidied up, but still wished it was easier to see your potential rewards at a glance, EG: unknown.png?width=1664&height=936

• The UI message indicating that you have attempted to equip an unowned Relic for a Void Fissure mission no longer shows a 'cancel' option, since it’s redundant with the other option of ‘ok’. The UI should just NOT show unowned relics . . . simple.

• Changed the Relic Manager menu "sort by Rank" to "sort by Refinement". Basically just a grammar fix, it is what it is, no complaints at this.

• Fixed the Relic tab reverting back to ‘All’ after Refining a Relic in a different tab (Meso, Axi, etc). Nice fix, no complaints.

• Fixed color indication not appearing when selecting a Relic Reward in a non-endless Void Fissure mission. unknown.png?width=1664&height=936

Add your name under what reward you are choosing as we had in the previous UI, or make it more distinct as to what you yourself are selecting. A small triangle in the corner and a thin static outline is nowhere near as clear as what we had previously now that your name is not shown on the reward you are choosing.

Please also colour coordinate the colour of their text to the standard Bronze/Silver/Gold based on their rarity

• Fixed Relic Reward grid items being vertically too close together, causing the rarity bars to overlap or just be closer to the above items than the item they are representing. Can be easily solved by making the UI screen easier to read by colour coordinating the text like the previous UI, or by separating rewards into rows EG: Relic_UI_Suggestion.png

As much as I criticize, it's nice to know you are working on improving the UI based on community feedback. Looking forward to the rest of the improvements you make.

Teitaka! Big appreciation for your continued feedback/suggestions on the Relic UI screen changes.

Some continued changes in the works that speak to your above suggestions are:

1. Moving the rarity bar below the items in both the Reward screen and Relic Manager screen
  2. Adding owned label back but instead of x5 it is ‘5 Owned’
  3. Adding your name back to the list, we had removed it because it was duplicated, but we removed the other one, so we’ll bring it back in the list of names that moves around

Just a slice of the pie with more to come - thanks! 

• Like 11
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Just a slice of the pie with more to come

I'd like a slice of 'no more hovering, just show everything because it's more practical' please. Do you have that in stock? 

Here's another slice I'd like to have. When you click a linked relic, show the potential drops it offers before it's drop locations, since that's the whole point of relics

Edited by GinKenshin
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 4

When will the Komorex be fixed? the reticule (scoped) for it is VERY small and barely visible. and its near impossible to use it in snowy corpus tilesets (like pluto) where the particles of snow are the same color and size of the tiny smaller than hipfire reticule. Not just that but the scope lines are also very confusing as well cuz, well... tiny reticule is tiny. Its a really cool sniper, just wished it was a bit clearer to see where im aiming. (if its in the current patch my apologies. I am about to go and read those now, it was spontaneous and i just wanted to voice my concern.)

30 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

I'd like a slice of 'no more hovering, just show everything because it's more practical' please. Do you have that in stock? 

Can I have a slice of more hovering because I don't want useless information on my screen too?

The only really useful data on relic reward screen is rarity and name.

• Like 2
  • Woah 1

5 minutes ago, Julian_Skies said:

Can I have a slice of more hovering because I don't want useless information on my screen too?

Yes this so much.

Literally no point telling me what I can get if I don't get it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, swiftasacoursing said:

this dude (x)

oh, thanks.

i thought it was an amalgam mod for some arca weapon i didn't know came out lol

• Satisfied 1

Neat. When are you going to change Disruption rewards, what are they going to be?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Teitaka! Big appreciation for your continued feedback/suggestions on the Relic UI screen changes.

1. Moving the rarity bar below the items in both the Reward screen and Relic Manager screen
  3. Adding your name back to the list, we had removed it because it was duplicated, but we removed the other one, so we’ll bring it back in the list of names that moves around

Thank you very much for this post so happy to see names back ui, it can get confusing to know what you've picked

Edited by paul5473
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

1. Moving the rarity bar below the items in both the Reward screen and Relic Manager screen Nice, having the rarity bar right next to the name of the item should be easier to tell at a glance what the general best option to choose should be.
  2. Adding owned label back but instead of x5 it is ‘5 Owned’ Also nice, hoping it is a "label"(the green banner style saying 5 owned) and not just text that says "5 owned".
  3. Adding your name back to the list, we had removed it because it was duplicated, but we removed the other one, so we’ll bring it back in the list of names that moves around ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nice, nice & nice. These three changes look to be very favourable improvements!

Also, now that I know you are moving the rarity bars this thought just cropped up, how about making the rarity bars an outline such as something like this: unknown.png

With the new shimmer effect, being all around the item will make it more notable and give the items a very appealing effect.

Either something like this or as said previously, colour coordinating the rarity of the item to its text.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Pro3Display said:

that works as intended, because it shows you radiant relics in alphabetical order then lower rank ones in alphabetical order. it never said it is gonna sort by relic count

it was like in old UI and it was right .. i have sort by name and sort by radiant .. when i choose radiant the pretty sure i need by count and again it was like before ... its not even make any sense when you say it should go by alphabetical either way ..then why add sort by radiant any way 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Julian_Skies said:

But Dukat values are not consistent between rarities. It is possible to get two common rewards and one to have a higher dukat value than the other. This is true of every tier as any item that has mismatched rarities on different relics gets a value in between the two values. Count is also useful for assembling sets through passive farming to give away or sell.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Since when hiding really important info is considered making UI better? Every iteration of new changes are utterly bad, and counter intuitive, same with warframe powers, etc. Just trying to evaluate which stat am I seeing right now should not be a problem, huh?

• Haha 1

В 05.06.2019 в 21:36, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant).

Hey, that was a cool feature.
Nullifiers disable the energy of warframes, but Sol Gate ray isn't a warframe's energy.
Wisp use her energy only to open the gate and keep it opening, and her ray is just a pure Sun plasma.
So I think that she should save her ability to damage null bubbles with her 4th.