[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.1.0

19 hours ago, KunoUshinawa said:

If someone threw a flash bang at you, even if you didn't see them, while blinded you would know they were there... Also it makes sense that if you stab someone or bump into them they would become alerted to a presence even if they can't see it. The game works off of being alerted not off of sight, though don't get me wrong; what you suggest I wouldn't mind, it just gives stealth players an even larger advantage than what we already have but I am an Ivara main so I always have a 500% stealth multiplier.... maybe I'm just spoiled.

However this does remind me that on Jupiter some vapos enemies will become "fully alerted" when you enter a room even if: you are invisible, haven't touched them, there are no dead bodies, there are no alarms, and you make no noises.

Also if a Nox gets radiation proc'd it will know where you are AND shoot you while you are invisible, though this has been an issue since Nox were introduced.

Also multishot kills almost never count as stealth kills even though technically all the bullets hit at the same time.

I realize what these recent "changes" to stealth mean. I just don't like them because in the end this is a game. Yes it's more realistic but it's undoubtedly more of a pain to play with. Sleep seems to still be fine, just unalerted and blind have these issues. Also, these issues weren't noted anywhere in the update notes, alongside the "enemies now move while blinded" bit; therefore, my guess is that they are unintentional bugs, so I don't want to accept a 'these changes are more realistic so I should appreciate them' type of answer.

We have like 10 tennogen skins for Nyx now. When is it gonna be enough lol...

Posted (edited)
On 2019-06-05 at 2:36 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant).

I do not agree applying the Revenant precedent here is appropriate.  Revenant could suppress a nulli with out looking at it before this change.  His change was warranted.

Wisp's Ult is a weapon attached to the camera, just like any other.  Exulted weapons damage nulli bubbles; why doesn't this ability?  Its just a 40 meter Galixion beam that ticks less often. 

More generally, I am of the opinion that exhaled weapons and abilities which function identically to a weapon (Player Must Aim) should damage Nullifier bubbles and Arbitration drones.  It discourages use of those frames in Arb. 

Edited by Sahysa

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  1. Just a slice of the pie with more to come

I like pie. Where's the pie?

I was promised pie

sad skidmore college GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant).

This is bad.

• Upvote 1