[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.1.0

2 minutes ago, MokutoBunshi said:

" Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant). "

But not Excal's EB?

Can the beam please get a buff? its like a non adaptive version of remnant's dance so it doesn't scale. I mean, come on guys, its the SUN.

too many frost players got heart broken when they fixed the nullifier effects on the bubble thats why they complained about wisp aswell #heeartbroken FROST PLAYERS

Thanks for the update! Now all we need is more interactive Dojo decorations! (please)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vyktios said:

What about Nightwave? Almost unable to obtain Nitain is needed for a lot blueprints... 😕 

Next update for consoles is in dev, soon to be in cert.  

Expect new nightwave once it goes live.

Yes!!!! I can finally make you take my money for that Khora Mithra skin ❤️

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the patch notes Megan and thanks for the update DE. :)

Edited by Kylo.

Posted (edited)

onVrN6d.jpgThe Thanatos Sugatra attachment is no longer attachet to the weapon rather it floats a few decimeters away from it

Edited by Kojsor
  • Haha 5
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Trading Post permissions have been disbled for people visiting the Dojo IF the Dojo is current in the ‘Featured Dojo’ Star Chat spot (unless you’re a Clan member) to prevent Trading pop-up spam.

not that im part of this group (anymore) but I hope there's a way for people without a clan to trade other players.... without having to stand around maroo's.On top of that players with bad connection could connect to the featured dojo to trade, maroo's is a lot of extra effort for these 2 cases. Please revert this change or add a clean trading post in the bazaar?

• Upvote 6

Some day... my platinum buying tennogen in Pc... some day.... 

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Like even if we have to wait for nightwave. Atleast fix the alert system so we can get nitain. Please

• Upvote 7

Posted (edited)

-Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed

So you're telling me that Nullifiers can handle the suns force right on and not make a dent?
Or did you just forget that Wisp doesn't make her own sun but creates a gate to the sun? (Gate = Her Power, Sunbeam = Not her power and thus should be able to effect Nullifiers Bobble) 

Edited by BabyKurama
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 13

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Wisp’s Breach Surge now guarantees a surge spark when you land the killing blow.
  • Increased base range of Wisp’s Breach Surge from 15m to 18m.

Holy nut balls. Breach Surge is the G.O.A.T now  

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant).

Digging a deeper grave for a superfluous ability. Nice. 

Posted (edited)

ty for the hotfix, but can you please fix the kuria (1-2) that's in the middle of an object on the new Gas City tile (image by @Toonya) and 2-1 not counting as being scanned?

Spoiler

d6iyTH3.jpg

Edited by Floofy-Booper
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

What is the new noggle? We couldn't figure it out O.o

Edited by DeDraKun

Thanks for fixing Ivara with an Infiltrate mod.

”Micro-optimization” for Chroma’s Vex Armor. Another looming nerf incoming for Chroma. 

Posted (edited)

Cheers for the update but I still think our names should be put back in on relic reward screen as I find it confusing if I've chosen it but I'll have to install this to find if it fixes it.

Also bring back alerts between season of nightwave its so dry right now... 

Edited by paul5473
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8