Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Update 25.1.0

[DE]Megan

55 minutes ago, MokutoBunshi said:

" Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant). "

But not Excal's EB?

Can the beam please get a buff? its like a non adaptive version of remnant's dance so it doesn't scale. I mean, come on guys, its the SUN.

They seem to follow formula:

Exalted WEAPONS : can damage nullifiers

Abilities : cannot

Sol Gate is not a Exalted weapon.

While Exalted Blade is.

However Mesa is a odd case cause her Exalted weapon aim depends on her ability and her ability can't aim at nullifiers cause well nullifiers block abilities.

It would also be nice if whenever you are upgrading relics that it would stay on the current relic that you are upgrading instead of moving over to the newly refined relic. This way you can continue to upgrade the same relic without having to keep switching repeatedly. 

14 minutes ago, Trizion said:

Can we please get normal alerts back until Nightwave season 2 is here? There needs to be something in between seasons so that players can get stuff like Vauban parts, Nitain, helmets, etc until the next season. Currently, there is a draught and it is really annoying for players who can't get Nitain reliably because the only main ways to farm Nitain are reactor sabotage with an incredibly low drop rate (this also needs to be changed to be much higher) and Ghoul bounties. 

+1

No fix for affinity lost from clan because of Cyanex/komorex 

Rest is Nice but UI still has many many problems . It should be functionallity over form not the opposite. Still no "vaulted" mention and the number of owned should be on by default not the opposite. Also the fact that the name isnt the colori of the rarity like before is just unintuitive

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant).

I am in awe of DE's ability to take something as badass as a giant solar beam and make it feel like crap to use.

• No Scaling
  • Ramp up per enemy
  • Slow ramp up
  • Slow ticks
  • Tiny Width
  • Manual aiming
  • No weight
  • Cannot head shot
  • Affected by armor
  • Very expensive to set up (needs all 3 reservoirs + breach surge)
  • Relatively expensive to cast, channel, and amp up
  • Cannot bust nullifier bubbles (meanwhile Ignis is one of the top nullifier busters)

What will you guys think of next?

Breach surge change is nice I guess. Would have liked a guaranteed tick at 50% as well.

The best part of the update is the Tennogen, by a long shot.

Bug fixes are nice.

Still no fix for Sepfhan Nikana not being affected by Amalgam Daikyu life steal.

No sign of the next nightwave.

1 hour ago, Teitaka said:

The UI should just NOT show unowned relics . . . simple.

no? then the only way would be to go to the index, go to the relics menu, and search there, its way more practical to show unowned relics. (although there should be a switch to show or hide unowned relics).(i agree with all of your other points though).

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Moved the item info popup below the Relic reward items in the Reward choice screen so that hovering over a reward does not cover other rewards.

Okay so, I'm not gonna be nice about this... all of the new UI is awfully designed. This bullet point right here defines one of the MAIN if not THE MAIN problem with this UI; information is not readily able to be seen. Drop down menus are a BIG no-no for UI, we should be able to open up the UI and have all the information in front of us. There's so much empty space in the UI too, begging for more information to be put there, but instead we have to deal with annoying drop down menus. Everything takes more work to get information in the new UI, it takes more time to refine relics, find relics, I can go on. 
mh8uYuL.jpg

I mean, look at this. Seriously take a look at this. Where are the stats? Where is information possibly relating to obtaining it (such as relics it can come from)? There's just no good reason for any of this empty space to be here when it can be filled with information for the person to look at. 
9sh12Rr.jpg

The same issue happens here, too. Like... why can't we have information on where this drops? What enemies drop this? What are the combo names? There's so much that could be added here and the fact that it's not is an immense annoyance. 

TL;DR Make it so the UI ACTUALLY SHOWS US INFORMATION instead of a bunch of empty space and drop down menus. Thank you.

Archived