Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Opinions On Patch 10+.

SnakeWildlife

Hello!  Rank 11 long term player coming onto the forum for the first time with some opinions about the current state of the game :) please dont bite my head off as these are just opinions, the same as you can have yours. I love Warframe! Theres just a few recent things that have made me come to the forum, as theyre effecting my gameplay experience.

Positive:

-Woo! Enabling Multi-threading from the launcher gave me a 25% fps increase, and its completely stable so far.

-Necros is Beautiful and the amount of time/effort required to aqcuire him, is fair.

-New Sentinals: So happy after suggesting this on the livestream that my wishes came true shortly after :) would rather see more normal sentinals, and not make sentinal-primes (dont see the point)

-Derelicts are also beautiful though i feel enemies dont spawn in many enough numbers, always tiny groups.

-Syandanas look awesome, i would be happy to see even more! Totally worth the platinum, just like Sentinal parts.

Neutral:

-I feel after Vaubons Vortex no longer kills small enemies outright that the DoT is really, REALLY low damage, thus making Vortex pointless when Bastille effects a much wider area. I suggest a large DoT Damage increase on Vortex, because its the old reason for its effectiveness was removed.

-I like that youre keeping Survival mode, love it, but in procedurally generated levels? So far its shown that it is too easily exploited especially when against infested. I suggest changing it back to using single rooms, but using much larger tiles which already exist in levels. Defense maps are too small, full levels are too big, we need something more like a large single area, something in the middle.

Negatively Effecting ability to play:

-Circuits are far too difficult and rare to obtain in the quantities the game requires, as you keep removing them from the galaxy, to the point that we can almost NOT obtain them AT ALL or in very very tiny ammounts. Its already too costly when derelict key blueprints REQUIRE Circuits, draining any you managed to get back to being bankrupt of Circuits.

-Mutagen are far too difficult and rare to obtain in the quantities the game requires. The new clan bio-weapons require thousands of Mutagen, yet it has been removed from the galaxy and into derelicts only, of which inside derelicts, not many enemies come out to fight you. This is making Mutagen an impossible feat for smaller clans, and far too outbound to get for people to craft themselves.

Those two negative points are the biggest things killing the mood at the moment.

whine

plastids

/whine

-Plastids are far too difficult and rare to obtain in the quantities the game requires. 

• Some planets that drop plastids often drop the first resource much more often, and coupled with the low amount per drop, this can lead to very long missions with little plastids gained. - warframe wiki

It's not a stable resource and it has been at quite a low drop rate ever since the game released for open beta.

I would say it's just as difficult to obtain as circuits and require just as much attention if not more.

You need thousands of them per clan tech item unlike circuits which just requires hundreds for OD keys and plastids only drop in 10-30 unlike circuits 20-40.

Edited by iexbrood

+1

Mutagen samples should not be this hard to get. 

Mutagen samples are hard to get? Try farming a forma blueprint. At least you have a consistent and stable way of obtaining Mutagen. Forma, on the other hand, are this games hardest item to farm for. Also, they are required much more than Mutagen.

Mutagen samples are hard to get? Try farming a forma blueprint. At least you have a consistent and stable way of obtaining Mutagen. Forma, on the other hand, are this games hardest item to farm for. Also, they are required much more than Mutagen.

Mutagen samples have been made exclusive to Derelict missions for no good reason. 

The problem with the mutagen is not that it's in derelicts it's the fact that you need a key which requires both materials and time to craft a key, for the possibility of getting 1 or 2, as you just can't run derelict mission.  

Edited by TodEngel