Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Show me fashion for Frost tennogen 16 skin/helmet

Vlada91

Threw together aĀ quick Imgur albumĀ of some simple fashion tests.Ā The skin definitely has a unique aesthetic but the texturing is ratherĀ muddy in places and the materials areĀ plastic-like. Luckily that means it goes great with Sentient weapon and cosmetics, but itā€™d a shame that it has no metallic color channels.

The helmet is pretty neat in that itā€™s the most humanoid one in Frostā€™sĀ arsenal at the moment, but the odd materials and color channel placement makesĀ it harder to mix and match it with other skins.

40 minutes ago, OmegaDonut said:

Any way to copy color schemes onto skins? Ā Iā€™d love to see the ion skin with the classic blue white and gold. Ā 

You can favorite colors with right click, and then just place themĀ onto the skin from the favorite color palette tab. Though if youā€™re talking about Frostā€™s default colors then youā€™d have to find approximations of them first I imagine, or just grab them from the Tenno pallete.

EDIT:Ā I was actually curious about this too to be honest, so I tried out some color combos.

Hereā€™s anĀ Imgur albumĀ of my attempts at working with the colors on the Ion skin. Some of the colors are definitely taking in odd ways.

Edited by FrostPrime

28 minutes ago, FrostPrime said:

Threw together aĀ quick Imgur albumĀ of some simple fashion tests.Ā The skin definitely has a unique aesthetic but the texturing is ratherĀ muddy in places and the materials areĀ plastic-like. Luckily that means it goes great with Sentient weapon and cosmetics, but itā€™d a shame that it has no metallic color channels.

The helmet is pretty neat in that itā€™s the most humanoid one in Frostā€™sĀ arsenal at the moment, but the odd materials and color channel placement makesĀ it harder to mix and match it with other skins.

Was into the Harka skin until we got to see it from the side. Just can't unsee frost with a fake beard on now.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

Was into the Harka skin until we got to see it from the side. Just can't unsee frost with a fake beard on now.

Yup,Ā from a distance it looks pretty neat imo but then when you look at it closer from various angles it falls apart.Ā Was hoping it would fit together a bit better but I probably should have seen it coming considering how other Frost helmets work on the Harka skin.

The helmet is the part of the skin that interests me the most so Iā€™m planning onĀ playing around with some mixing and matching for a bit before coming to a decision on whether I just wasted some Steam bucks.

24 minutes ago, FrostPrime said:

Yup,Ā from a distance it looks pretty neat imo but then when you look at it closer from various angles it falls apart.Ā Was hoping it would fit together a bit better but I probably should have seen it coming considering how other Frost helmets work on the Harka skin.

The helmet is the part of the skin that interests me the most so Iā€™m planning onĀ playing around with some mixing and matching for a bit before coming to a decision on whether I just wasted some Steam bucks.

the combo might have some meme potential and the new skin is nice looking but I feel I have to agree. More mix and matching will be needed to see if it holds its own or not. Perhaps they might patch it in a future hotfix for the graphic as it looks like its clipping thoughĀ the "neck" but I don't think that's going to be high on the to do list any time soon.

1 hour ago, FrostPrime said:

You can favorite colors with right click, and then just place themĀ onto the skin from the favorite color palette tab. Though if youā€™re talking about Frostā€™s default colors then youā€™d have to find approximations of them first I imagine, or just grab them from the Tenno pallete.

EDIT:Ā I was actually curious about this too to be honest, so I tried out some color combos.

Hereā€™s anĀ Imgur albumĀ of my attempts at working with the colors on the Ion skin. Some of the colors are definitely taking in odd ways.

are you batman? that skin looks like dark knight from movie, the helmet part.

edit: im talking aboutĀ https://imgur.com/a/6wdy93pĀ <--- looks like batman or iron man.

Edited by Guest

6 hours ago, FrostPrime said:

Wow yea it looks cool,but its 2 bad he dont have gold material. In the end im thinking im going to buy this skin because he is best looking helmet....tnx for information

I still think the frost emperor skin is the prettiest of the bunch... its a bit sad that DE doesnt overhaul the looks of the older prime frames. there is such a gap in design between the old and the new ones... even the newer standard frames (garuda for example) look much primier than the old prime frames šŸ˜ž

Edited by -TSA-SquanchingBuddha
  • Like 1