Jump to content
Vlada91

Show me fashion for Frost tennogen 16 skin/helmet

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I wish to see Yatus frost skin how it look like on deluxe body,so that I know how it look like and to bee sure is it good or amazing 😁

Edited by Vlada91
  • Like 1
  • Woah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Threw together a quick Imgur album of some simple fashion tests. The skin definitely has a unique aesthetic but the texturing is rather muddy in places and the materials are plastic-like. Luckily that means it goes great with Sentient weapon and cosmetics, but it’d a shame that it has no metallic color channels.

The helmet is pretty neat in that it’s the most humanoid one in Frost’s arsenal at the moment, but the odd materials and color channel placement makes it harder to mix and match it with other skins.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any way to copy color schemes onto skins?  I’d love to see the ion skin with the classic blue white and gold.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, OmegaDonut said:

Any way to copy color schemes onto skins?  I’d love to see the ion skin with the classic blue white and gold.  

You can favorite colors with right click, and then just place them onto the skin from the favorite color palette tab. Though if you’re talking about Frost’s default colors then you’d have to find approximations of them first I imagine, or just grab them from the Tenno pallete.

EDIT: I was actually curious about this too to be honest, so I tried out some color combos.

Here’s an Imgur album of my attempts at working with the colors on the Ion skin. Some of the colors are definitely taking in odd ways.

Edited by FrostPrime
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, FrostPrime said:

Threw together a quick Imgur album of some simple fashion tests. The skin definitely has a unique aesthetic but the texturing is rather muddy in places and the materials are plastic-like. Luckily that means it goes great with Sentient weapon and cosmetics, but it’d a shame that it has no metallic color channels.

The helmet is pretty neat in that it’s the most humanoid one in Frost’s arsenal at the moment, but the odd materials and color channel placement makes it harder to mix and match it with other skins.

Was into the Harka skin until we got to see it from the side. Just can't unsee frost with a fake beard on now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, (PS4)wintersfrozen said:

Was into the Harka skin until we got to see it from the side. Just can't unsee frost with a fake beard on now.

Yup, from a distance it looks pretty neat imo but then when you look at it closer from various angles it falls apart. Was hoping it would fit together a bit better but I probably should have seen it coming considering how other Frost helmets work on the Harka skin.

The helmet is the part of the skin that interests me the most so I’m planning on playing around with some mixing and matching for a bit before coming to a decision on whether I just wasted some Steam bucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, FrostPrime said:

Yup, from a distance it looks pretty neat imo but then when you look at it closer from various angles it falls apart. Was hoping it would fit together a bit better but I probably should have seen it coming considering how other Frost helmets work on the Harka skin.

The helmet is the part of the skin that interests me the most so I’m planning on playing around with some mixing and matching for a bit before coming to a decision on whether I just wasted some Steam bucks.

the combo might have some meme potential and the new skin is nice looking but I feel I have to agree. More mix and matching will be needed to see if it holds its own or not. Perhaps they might patch it in a future hotfix for the graphic as it looks like its clipping though the "neck" but I don't think that's going to be high on the to do list any time soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FrostPrime said:

You can favorite colors with right click, and then just place them onto the skin from the favorite color palette tab. Though if you’re talking about Frost’s default colors then you’d have to find approximations of them first I imagine, or just grab them from the Tenno pallete.

EDIT: I was actually curious about this too to be honest, so I tried out some color combos.

Here’s an Imgur album of my attempts at working with the colors on the Ion skin. Some of the colors are definitely taking in odd ways.

are you batman? that skin looks like dark knight from movie, the helmet part.

edit: im talking about https://imgur.com/a/6wdy93p <--- looks like batman or iron man.

Edited by Serealtha-Sephirya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like the helm but I’m going to nitpick and say the neck is a smudge too high.  Oh well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am buying the new Frost skin next week or so. All the details look great.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FrostPrime said:

Threw together a quick Imgur album of some simple fashion tests. The skin definitely has a unique aesthetic but the texturing is rather muddy in places and the materials are plastic-like. Luckily that means it goes great with Sentient weapon and cosmetics, but it’d a shame that it has no metallic color channels.

The helmet is pretty neat in that it’s the most humanoid one in Frost’s arsenal at the moment, but the odd materials and color channel placement makes it harder to mix and match it with other skins.

Wow yea it looks cool,but its 2 bad he dont have gold material. In the end im thinking im going to buy this skin because he is best looking helmet....tnx for information

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I still think the frost emperor skin is the prettiest of the bunch... its a bit sad that DE doesnt overhaul the looks of the older prime frames. there is such a gap in design between the old and the new ones... even the newer standard frames (garuda for example) look much primier than the old prime frames 😞

Edited by -TSA-SquanchingBuddha
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...