Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Tenno Defense missions from Arb's

(PSN)SlyFox5679

the tenno that runs around and we have to keep alive is a really annoying mission type for Arbitrations and I don't believe anyone enjoys having to chase this guy around trying to keep him alive for the entire mission and Arbs to me are hard enough without this type of mission type and i think most players prefer to defend a stationary pod.

If the NPC had any logic it would be better. The fact it walks around like a lost puppy it was makes it terrible. If 4 players can learn to stand together in frost's bubble, the AI should do the same. If they make it like the specters in that you can tell it to stay or follow would make a world of a difference.

6 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

If the NPC had any logic it would be better. The fact it walks around like a lost puppy it was makes it terrible. If 4 players can learn to stand together in frost's bubble, the AI should do the same. If they make it like the specters in that you can tell it to stay or follow would make a world of a difference.

maybe the NPC should follow the host and in most missions with clan mates i'm the host and i usually play frost so it would be a hell of a lot easier.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)SlyFox5679 said:

maybe the NPC should follow the host and in most missions with clan mates i'm the host and i usually play frost so it would be a hell of a lot easier.

following the host would be good

The one in Arbitrations stays near you (the host) at all times. I've never had it wander off like the Sortie one. Either you're not actually playing the mission type in question or you're getting upset about a host that constantly bounces around making the target follow them. Go in to one solo and you'll see.

No. Not everyone wants to defend a stationary object. A target like the Operative gives us multiple ways to protect them that a defense object doesn't.

• Like 1

Just now, Wrum said:

following the host would be good

Yeah it would if that was a thing but its not and the NPC running around just adds absolute chaos to Arbitrations that nobody would really want.

had two Arbs today back to back defenses and both failed because the NPC died and i couldn't keep it under a frost bubble because the rest of the party moved around too much but my other idea was working until host migration. my other idea was stealth arrow from my ivara on the target but thats a pain in the ass to keep up having to hit a moving target with an arrow ever 20 seconds or so.

I say just remove defense all together.  10 waves of defense is x2 longer than any other game mode.  5 waves of defense is comparable to a 10 minute survival, 2 min excavations, or interceptions.  

I skip all defence arbitrations, I just don't have time for that.  I suggest everyone does until DE gets a clue.

• Like 2