Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat energy color broken. Defaults to white

Karillya

It seems all kavats energy color is broken (Edit: much more than just the energy). All my kavats, kittens and adults alike have white energy, despite having various colors before. This started happening since the new secondary color/ emission changes were implemented. I miss my kavats colorful energy. Also, more weird lighting bugs. The fur is unusually reflective and bright. Kiteer Sekhara kavat regalia is also incredibly bright. (Edit: I have bloom turned almost all the way down) one of the screeshots has the unusually white areas showing clearly. I used a very dark color to show just how bright it is 

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png 😞 unknown.png

Edited by Karillya

Oof, I've noticed this with my kavats as well. Mine usually have a yellow energy. I can't quite tell if the eyes are affected mostly due to the lighting on my ship, but the tail glows are definitely affected. 😞 

AtCw3iC.jpg

That said, in the more neutral lighting of the stasis view, the eyes do seem to be the correct energy color, but the tails are still messed up. They don't quite glow anymore either, you can't tell in the picture but at least on my first cat the colors look flat and sorta twitch at the edges.

AKITM0e.jpg

As of hotfix 25.1.1 this seems to have been fixed. If you edit your kavat skin and back out, the energy colour should return to normal.
However, when editing your kavats appearance, it will switch back and forth from fixed to broken.