Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blind Justice Stance Missing Idle Animation

Casardis

At release, the Blind Justice stance had a unique idle animation made for it. However this has been broken for a long time now (possibly more than a year). You can see what the unique idle animation used to look like in the GIF below. Notice also how the Warframe holds the sheathed sword with the cutting edge DOWN, as opposed to UP, when equipped with Blind Justice. Try to get that animation in-game now and you'll get the regular one instead.

Credits to MCGamerCZ since it was taken from his video.

I've made Tim Sormin, senior animator at DE, aware of this issue a while back, and was told to post in the forums, but this is my second topic on the issue (the other one got archived), and I don't know if it will be noticed still. I find it really sad that such cool animation can't be seen by anyone now, an attention to detail put for a stance no less.

Edited by Casardis
  • Like 5

Bump for (blind) justice.

And DE, for the love of God I need you to learn to take into account how long has a bug been reported. This one appeared before The Sacrifice (!). Same as that one about favoriting a Legacy Palette color making a wreck on sigils, favs and chosen colors on frames. DE plz! >:o

• Like 2

Heyyy Casardis, what's up! It's been a loooong time...

Yeah I agree, I noticed that too & it's the kind of details that turn you off when you don't see it anymore.

( I also made a thread about making stances more unique depending on the stance mod a few years ago : still waiting)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, if you wish to see this stance in 2019, load into a public mission (so you aren’t host) with nothing equipped BUT your Nikana with this stance. I just loaded into Hydron with Ash P and Skiajati and the animation worked. 

Upon further testing, I found that the only way to see this animation is if you aren’t the host, and if you don’t have any weapon equipped but your Nikana. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...