Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe idea?

BanishedMadness

Godzilla Warframe. Please and thank you. 

Skills:

1. Atomic Swing: Sweep its tail damaging and knocking back enemies

2. Intimidation Tactic: The scales on its back light up buffing its damage, defenses, and decreasing enemy movement speed

3. Atomic Roar: An amazingly epic ear shattering roar that damages and strips away enemy armor and shields. Also, induces fear.

This link can be used as reference for the roar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX3YcI7xNEI

4. Atomic Breath: A toggled/energy consuming fire breath that's so focused it looks like a laser that does insane damage. Vaporizes bodies. 

The skills can be whatever but I just want a Warframe that looks like Godzilla. Big fan of the king himself. Just watched the new movie so I just wanted to put the idea out there. Thought of it for fun but hey, maybe DE would consider it, I thought. Maybe a Syandana at least? I've just been using the Iliac Syandana ever since it came out. 

This just feels like a chroma, a dragon (slayer) 

With abilities from Nekros and wisp added on top. 

Then again all frame abilities nowadays are a combination of some other frames. 

Also you want to put this in feed back suggestions if it's intended for DE. 

Unless you want the community to comment and discuss. 

1. Atomic Swing: Sweep its tail damaging and knocking back enemies

Useful depending on range. However, there are many simple knockdown abilities, several with added effects that make them more useful.

2. Intimidation Tactic: The scales on its back light up buffing its damage, defenses, and decreasing enemy movement speed

Once again, many frames already do these things, such as Chroma, Nova, Equinox, etc.

3. Atomic Roar: An amazingly epic ear shattering roar that damages and strips away enemy armor and shields. Also, induces fear.

For the third time, an amalgam (no pun intended lmao) of many other abilities, stripped down to fit one ability. Seeking Shuriken, Corroding Barrage, Smite, Reckoning, and many weapons can easily strip armor. And by 'fear', do you mean like Nekros' Terrify?

4. Atomic Breath: A toggled/energy consuming fire breath that's so focused it looks like a laser that does insane damage. Vaporizes bodies. 

Fourth time now, seems like a mix of Wisp's 4th and Chroma's 1st. And I'm assuming by vaporize you mean the channeling kill effect.

All in all, definitely needs a rework of every ability. Sounds cool though.