Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Deluxe - It's about time

QUB1TO

I also put this in feedback since this deluxe skin has already been announced for over a year now. At first its kinda cute where its announced as a passion project from one of DE's. But now it has been delayed this long, we can 100% say that no passion can be filled with this much of excuse to delay this deluxe this long. 

It's about time DE. Since you have announced a total of atleast 5 deluxe skins (Zephyr, Nyx, Equinox, Atlas, Wukong). Atlas and Nyx has already been released, and equinox just recently got prime skin, wukong is the newest addtion to the deluxe train. I think the Zephyr Skin is excruciatingly overdue now. I know this is not as popular demand as saryn and chroma might have but can we hurry up DE, Thank You.

• Like 4

I think you might be writing off what a passion project is. My guess is that DE didn't say it was a passion project so you would think "awww, that's cute." They probably said it to emphasize that someone was working on this on their own time. If that person has other commitments/priorities or has simply run out of passion for the time being, then that probably means no skin (for the foreseeable future).

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Ascarith said:

I think you might be writing off what a passion project is. My guess is that DE didn't say it was a passion project so you would think "awww, that's cute." They probably said it to emphasize that someone was working on this on their own time. If that person has other commitments/priorities or has simply run out of passion for the time being, then that probably means no skin (for the foreseeable future).

Yeah you're right... That being said it's been a very long time, and why showing the deluxe if it won't be out for years? DE should give the time needed to the guy who's working on it to finish it.

On 2019-06-06 at 5:53 AM, QUB1TO said:

I also put this in feedback since this deluxe skin has already been announced for over a year now. At first its kinda cute where its announced as a passion project from one of DE's. But now it has been delayed this long, we can 100% say that no passion can be filled with this much of excuse to delay this deluxe this long. 

It's about time DE. Since you have announced a total of atleast 5 deluxe skins (Zephyr, Nyx, Equinox, Atlas, Wukong). Atlas and Nyx has already been released, and equinox just recently got prime skin, wukong is the newest addtion to the deluxe train. I think the Zephyr Skin is excruciatingly overdue now. I know this is not as popular demand as saryn and chroma might have but can we hurry up DE, Thank You.

After the Hydroid prime trailer .

Get in line .

On 2019-06-06 at 6:04 AM, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Yeah you're right... That being said it's been a very long time, and why showing the deluxe if it won't be out for years?

not everything they show on the stream might be added to the game. maybe they decided against the skin at some point after the stream

On 2019-06-06 at 6:04 AM, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

DE should give the time needed to the guy who's working on it to finish it.

that guy was if I remember correctly a level gesigner. I think he should focus on the work he is getting paid to do

• Like 1

heh, at this point i came to the realization that DE just dont want anything to do with zephyr

rework? after 1+ year of being announced, with design council asking for feedback on tailwind (guess all of those ideas went to frames like Titania and Hildryn, while zephyr got a crappy hover instead, clever)

a prime? i waited years, and even when it was her turn, "hey guess what, people would love mirage prime for the holidays!" ¬¬

the deluxe skin? its never happening

still to this day the multiple bugs zephyr has are still there, and the problems her only "rework" brought too, why?

DE just forgets zephyr exists

ive even heard of one guy who basically put feedback in front of one of the devs faces and all we got was a minor buff to how fast tornadoes move hahahahaha...

forget it man, zephyr is an unwanted child

Edited by Toppien
  • Like 2

DE should just say "no it didnt exist, sorry" if something is not happening instead of sweeping it under the rug and be silent about it.

17 minutes ago, Spectre-8 said:

Regardless Hydroid prime trailer is more important .

This one too, isnt de say prime trailer require too much work so no more?

On 2019-06-05 at 11:08 PM, Ascarith said:

At the end of the day it honestly doesn't matter, as we've seen they are not against releasing multiple deluxe skins for a frame (Nyx) so if someone wants to make a passion project one great but DE should have created something for the frame by now. But hey DE is loves to take forever or just push things to the side without warning or notice so honestly who care.

On 2019-06-08 at 5:47 PM, Helch0rn said:

not everything they show on the stream might be added to the game. maybe they decided against the skin at some point after the stream

Then DE would still be in the wrong for not informing players who have been waiting for a skin.

8 hours ago, Chipputer said:

You're complaining about a skin taking over a year due to it being a, "passion project," and here I am still waiting for Cube World updates...

DUDE even if that game got no updates from where it was left I would still buy it I just want it on the store again.

On 2019-06-06 at 4:04 AM, TheGuyver said:

As long as it isn't that my little pony looking skin they showed like three years ago.

Problem is that the parts of that have all been hived off into other Deluxe skins anyway. We've had around 18 Deluxes since, and I guarantee you that the poor guy sitting there working on Zephyr is looking at them like 'Hey, but that was...' and 'Wait, you're using it on that one?' and just sighing and shuffling back to their work station to try and redo something so that it's not copying one of the newer designs...

That projection and bar on the helmet, that's where Mesa's Presidio was first seen, the sweeping V shapes and the 'skirt' on the waist, that's the Nyx Pasithae. Even the jet boosters on the back of her legs were part of Zephyr Prime instead...

At this point in time...

Zephyr Deluxe better have the booty. Zephyr Deluxe had better be Warframe's most aesthetic, most avid attempt at making everyone, every gender, say 'Daaaaaaaamn...' when they see it. Because if three years of work doesn't make her better than the latest Nyx one...

Otherwise Riot.