Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewarding and Repeatable Quests

nellone

I don't know if someone as already suggested this, but i wanted it since 3 years ago.
Please give us rewards for daily or weekly objectives that bring us to repeat the quests!
We have a lot of incredible quests, and i seen them only one single time!
Half of Destiny's gamplay comes from repeating quests... maybe Warframe can do a bit more than once, don't you think?

warframe.jpg

Edited by nellone

2 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

No thx.

First you add daily quests and before you know it you've got yourself a second job.

That's how WoW went for me.

It's your choice to not play this game...
There are already plenty of daily objectives... and none of them are mandatory, there will be only more choices to play or re-play the already existent content of this game.

Edited by nellone

On 2019-06-06 at 12:37 PM, Ver1dian said:

No thx.

First you add daily quests and before you know it you've got yourself a second job.

That's how WoW went for me.

That's the gaming culture nowadays , they want daily quests and RECS ( only the dead game players will understand the second one ) 🤣

Edited by Spectre-8

Oh....you are talking about CONCLAVE...where there are daily and weekly quest that give you some great rewards for doing them.....

Yeah, players want to kill mindless bits to get everything instead of testing themselves in a hardcore tryhard unbalanced arena against others ......

Hek, even when there were Daily and Weekly things given to us, some players STILL were outraged by it....so making it attached to something they have already done.....that will go over well

Last I checked those were in the game: I think they were called Sorties or something.

jokes aside

Sorties do have a narration, albeit at a really basic level and in form of text, describing the mission and the altered conditions. So yeah Sorties are the closest to a daily quest we have.

But maybe another side to your proposal would be if they applied an Assult Mission node on every planet. You know Assult, that one node thats only on the kuva fortress. A mission with multiple objectives and a different narrative from the usual "do x thing to y faction because f*ck them".

• Like 1