BorisTheBest

Trading in a popular dojos or "You did a pretty good job so far".

I want to tell you about such a little land far away from America. It's called Russia. Nobody knows about it, Moreover it is isolated from the whole planet.

I played this interisting, well complicated, varied game for nearly 4 years, with pauses. Once upon a time, nearly a year ago i came back here again. I couldnt say anything bad about Warframe for alll this time, i saw very few bugs, community here is very good and clever (in many times better then in the other games). But in a one clear day, i logged in as usual and saw a very intersting banner: "Port errors". I knew its problem of only our little contry and moreover 1 our very clever and consistent organisation called RCN.

You know, trading is integral part of Warframe, selling, byuing... And Ports don't let me trade at all, nobody can call me in parties, dojos, maroo (you can say it is an interserveral place, but it is not, maroo is separated by servers and nobody will wait, while i change servers, relog in game, came to maroo, for selling a 1 Aytan Cyan star for 1 platinum). For nearly a week i searched for opportunities to trade, i tried a lot of things i prayed to Jesus, tried to dance with a tambourine, even made a sacrifice (Garuda is me loveliest Warframe now). But nothing helped, till 1 clever person said. "Let's go to the popular dojo". This day i slept as a child, i was happy, i found a way to trade, found a way to reach something in my useless life. And today I woke up and got a knife in my breast. "You cant trade in popular dojo now". I dont wish somebody to know this feeling, but i felt as smb close to me died (truly it was my economics and future chances to make smth in this game).

If you read till this my full of toxic and fun message. I want to ask to bring the opportunity of trading in Popular dojos back, because in another way i have no choises but to leave this game. Waiting for any replies. Or smth ūüėē

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

haha, nice post.

Btw, you don't need to restart your game.
Just change regions, be in your orbiter without a party and then open your nav screen.
That changes your server to go to maroo.

On 2019-06-06 at 6:35 AM, BorisTheBest said:

"You cant trade in popular dojo now"

Mostly false, unless that Dojo had no trading post. I can visit featured Dojo, open gear wheel, "Set up shop", accept, and wait for other person to come up and trade. This is done the same way as Maroo's Bazaar.

The only thing an update changed that is related to trading is, guests in featured Dojo cannot use Trading Post. Can still open gear wheel, set up shop, and wait for other to find me and open trade without the need to go look for Trading post. That is, assuming both still have some remaining daily trade left over and both PC players have 2FA (2 factor authentication) enabled.

43 minutes ago, sam686 said:

Mostly false, unless that Dojo had no trading post. I can visit featured Dojo, open gear wheel, "Set up shop", accept, and wait for other person to come up and trade. This is done the same way as Maroo's Bazaar.

The only thing an update changed that is related to trading is, guests in featured Dojo cannot use Trading Post. Can still open gear wheel, set up shop, and wait for other to find me and open trade without the need to go look for Trading post. That is, assuming both still have some remaining daily trade left over and both PC players have 2FA (2 factor authentication) enabled.

Yeah, i came to the idea of Q-shop by myself at that day, but you know... it became harder to trade... I don't want to say people i am trading with are stupid (I know 10th rank can be reached for 10 days now), but when i'm writing to a 27th rank Tenno "Hi, pls join a popular dojo (f.e.) Arondight". I recieved (as usual) "What is popular dojo?". I calmly answered "The way is Map-Dojo-Popular dojo (Arondight)". And his answer made me crying for nearly 10 minutes non-stop "What is map?"... Seriously?! In 90% dialogues, when i please smb to join a popular dojo i recieve smth as, "POPULAR DOJO?!?! You mean JOJO? CUJO?! MAROO?!! Ash systems?!?!". And this list is endless. I'm so much tired of all this, but i don't have another way besides of pleasing all my sellers or byuers to join popular dojo and then writing a way there, because nobody (95-97% with whom i traded for 3 last weeks, nearly 300 trades) knows what and where popular dojo is. Sorry, it was scream of my soul again.(

Warframe in English language shows "Featured Dojo" in Navigation, located near bottom left. I don't see "Popular" anywhere in Navigation.

Maybe this whole thing won't be a problem if you can fix your internet connection and have invite and join, work correctly.

There is in-game option to change ports (require game restart). Or, close down Warframe, open EE.cfg and put in any number between 1 to 65535 to try to find a UDP port that works and is not blocked. Save, start Warframe, and analyze network. ClientPort is very important to have it working, to allow send and receive any invites. ServerPort is only used while hosting, mostly when others join you.

Net.ClientPort=4965
Net.ServerPort=4960

1 hour ago, sam686 said:

Warframe in English language shows "Featured Dojo" in Navigation, located near bottom left. I don't see "Popular" anywhere in Navigation.

Maybe this whole thing won't be a problem if you can fix your internet connection and have invite and join, work correctly.

There is in-game option to change ports (require game restart). Or, close down Warframe, open EE.cfg and put in any number between 1 to 65535 to try to find a UDP port that works and is not blocked. Save, start Warframe, and analyze network. ClientPort is very important to have it working, to allow send and receive any invites. ServerPort is only used while hosting, mostly when others join you.

Net.ClientPort=4965
Net.ServerPort=4960

Thank you for explanation, didn't found anywhere about it's ingame english description, that's why i tried to translate it from my language as a popular dojo ūüėē¬†Hope this will help smb¬†faster to understand what i mean. i'll try to do as you say but i tried a lot already by myself. In game ports changes back when i close the game, also sound options, f.e. muted ordis is talking again when i log in.