Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which is taller? the Temple of Profit, or the Spaceport?

Alexis_Walker

Need to clarify something first. Are you talking about the top of the build from the ground or the elevation.

• For building height you can do as Renegade said and use the scanner / sniper zoom or put a mark at the bottom and fly up.
  • For elevation you will have to fly to the top and I would suggest flying sideways so you don't accidentally add or remove altitude. Based on where you end up on the other build you can see which is higher in elevation

On 2019-06-06 at 9:38 AM, Zelmen said:

Need to clarify something first. Are you talking about the top of the build from the ground or the elevation.

• For building height you can do as Renegade said and use the scanner / sniper zoom or put a mark at the bottom and fly up.
  • For elevation you will have to fly to the top and I would suggest flying sideways so you don't accidentally add or remove altitude. Based on where you end up on the other build you can see which is higher in elevation

was mostly talking about elevation, but thanks for the tip lol

2 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Speaking of height, how tall are Warframes in general? sometimes my abilities say like 10m radius for stuff when in practice they seem to be like 4m at most, are warframes 2.10m tall or what?

Most frames are about 2 meters tall

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

2 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

That explains why the ability radius looks so mediocre in practice, I had my scaling wrong.

I had the same problem before, if place a waypoint about 2~3 meters away from you, you'll see that you can pretty much make a isosceles triangle

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot
  • Like 1