Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's wrong with performance in this area of the Plains?

Lance_Lionroar

For a few months now, I've noticed in this specific tiny area in the Plains, which is actually facing the edge with nothing beyond that is demanding in performance or anything, the FPS drops from 60 to about 40. It's very inexplicable, especially when you look at what I'm facing.

Vq1XApd.jpg

JVLP8uW.jpg

Location added in case someone would like to attempt and re-create. FPS is not shown in the picture but it was around 40-42. If I were to turn the camera around, it goes to 60. It's really making my head scratch, since I'm literally looking at an undeveloped area beyond the level extension, and it's still causing my FPS to drop. Outside of this little corner, FPS is a stable 60.

Hi Lance_Lionroar,

I can confirm that we have been able to reproduce this internally. We know exactly what the problem is (it's actually caused by all of the grass around you), but we just need to take some time to fix it. Will try to have this cleaned up soon. Thanks!

52 minutes ago, [DE]Linkski said:

Hi Lance_Lionroar,

I can confirm that we have been able to reproduce this internally. We know exactly what the problem is (it's actually caused by all of the grass around you), but we just need to take some time to fix it. Will try to have this cleaned up soon. Thanks!

I appreciate the response and thank you for all your hard work. Happy to be of assistance.