Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ESO still a disappointment

KunoUshinawa

So today I ran ESO for the first time since before any changes were done to the mission, and I am still disappointed in this mission type. Getting rewarded once every other round is annoying, why should I go through a round to gain nothing (focus is moot, and all my weapons are already leveled because why would you bring a less than perfect weapon in?) I'm not saying the reward should be substantial I'm just saying something like: standing with Simaris (that doesn't count towards daily cap, I like this the best since it IS Simaris that is running the sanctuary), some resources, credits, endo(maybe).

Beyond that it seems that spawn rates are still a little low, not as bad as they were, but they still need a slight bump. While normal mobs could be bumped up eximus units seemed out of control, having 10 spawn in at a time was rather daunting, 4 were arctic eximus causing me to move at a snails pace which drained efficiency.

But the worst was having opposing factions spawn on the same tile. Both corpus and grineer completely ignoring the fact that I was there, they spawned upstairs while I was downstairs and just fought each other while I had a paltry amount spawn on the bottom floor with me, forcing a constant up and down that made serious problems with efficiency.

I know right now you have a lot on your plate with Tennocon, hotfixing the Jovian concord, and other updates you're working on. None-the-less, I would like to point out that arbitrations have gotten a rather large boost to their rewards unlike ESO again I'm not asking for a massive overhaul just a little more incentive.