[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #250: Tonight at 7pm ET!

1d62c9dd29cb3186aa58e33189669887.jpg

Rebecca and Megan are seeking the Blazing Step Ephemera - with style! Equipped with the latest TennoGen Round 16 they’ll strut and sashay through Elite Sanctuary Onslaught!

PLUS, don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and Twitch Drop! Vote on what Twitch Drop YOU want in the official Warframe Discord brainstorming channel!

See you here tonight, June 6th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

• Like 10
  • Satisfied 1
  • Woah 2

Good luck with the run, I will look forward to the stream later to see if how you guys without community or volunteer helpers. Should be quite interesting then.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Gravimag sounds good, I guess.

'need' 2 more Gravimags.

It's 56 - 66 - 222 at the moment. Kuva - Relic Pack - Gravimag.

Guess the Discord Bot doesn't like this thread this time:

0RB7sY.png 

@[DE]Megan when do you decide what the drop is?

Edited by Kylo.

Super excited for the next stream! tho lately ive been having issues trying to stop getting twitch drops on switch and back on pc, i still try my best to make it! i ended up having to make a mixxer account so i could watch the stream twice and at least try to get one drop on the platform i want; well see tonight how it goes!
love this game and love to stay updated and see whats new! 

Posted (edited)

good luck XD
i wait for a reward rework... wasted more than 36hrs in there and only got that:
unknown.png

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1

8 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

good luck XD
i wait for a reward rework... wasted more than 36hrs in there and only got that:
unknown.png

I feel this pain... Can't get seeding step either. RNG hates me for odd things

I'm very excited now. The anticipation. Ooh. I always earn so much... from a twitch prime-time drop. A twitch drop? No, no no no, that sounds too humane. The rig will be... painful

• Applause 2

20 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

good luck XD
unknown.png

How can it be a waste if you got something to show for ?

Guys? What one should do to get the drop while watching the stream? 

2 minutes ago, Rottert said:

Guys? What one should do to get the drop while watching the stream? 

Exist.

The blazing and freezing ephemera is really dropable on consoles? I have trying got in about 1 month without success...

Posted (edited)
vor 9 Minuten schrieb Kylo.:

How can it be a waste if you got something to show for ?

Because 78% were things I can farm some else way better and faster...
Noone needs endo and neo relics as reward for a 22min run of eso. And the ephemera dropchance is a joke...
Weren´t ephemera planned as something to show off? So far only the bleeding body ephemera is a show off one, since you need 21 vitus essence.
The others are just: Praise RNG \o/
I had no luck in 100 runs meanwhile someone else got it in the 3rd run... that´s not a challenge

But this isn´t the right place to discuss how exactly eso needs a rework

Edited by Dark_Lugia

I am starting to get quite salty as those twitch drops are ALWAYS when I am deep asleep >_>

Posted (edited)

The arbritrasions drop table is still bad 5% drop for a item you ever only need 1 and any more is absolute garbage(ephemera) and 4.5% for one that some players would want to get for each warframe isn't a good drop table(aura forma). If you were wondering how many warframes is in the game i believe it 41 not including primes.

Edited by b4timert

16 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Because 78% were things I can farm some else way better and faster...
Noone needs endo and neo relics as reward for a 22min run of eso. And the ephemera dropchance is a joke...
Weren´t ephemera planned as something to show off? So far only the bleeding body ephemera is a show off one, since you need 21 vitus essence.
The others are just: Praise RNG \o/
I had no luck in 100 runs meanwhile someone else got it in the 3rd run... that´s not a challenge

But this isn´t the right place to discuss how exactly eso needs a rework

Well sure, but it wasn't a waste, you still got something, and you got 4 rewards, not just one reward.

48 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

good luck XD
unknown.png

I don't wanna feel your pain, keep it please...help. 😛